Chapter three

2 months later

"Shawn stooop!" I groaned as he kept trying to read my lyrics.

"Is it about Camila, huh?" I immediately shook my head as j stood up. "Yes it is! You have a crush on my best friend!" He shouted loudly as he pointed at me.

"Shut up. I don't." I huffed and grabbed my phone I scrolled through my Twitter timeline as I tweeted a couple fans.

@Envision: @Envy/n you're never on twitterrr or instagrammm we miss youuu.

@Envy/n: I'm sorry babe. I've been in the studio trying to get you some tunes for the summer. @Envision I'm here now tho 😘

@Cumbellorgasm: omggg you're here! Hi! I love you! How are you??

I chuckled lightly as I liked her tweet.

@Envy/n: I'm good! I'm with Canada boy in the studio! How are you?? @Cumbellorgasm

@Zoey996699: you're with drake?!?! @Envy/n

"Lord." I chuckled and pocketed my phone.

"Hey Y/nn." I looked up as Scooter walked in.

"Sup Braun?" He smiked before furrowing his eyebrows and looking around the room at the absence of the other girls. "Food." I answered before be asked.

"Ah ok. Well I can't hold the gold news so I'll just tell you." He bounced in his spot as be glanced at Shawn who strummed on his acoustic guitar. "You. Envy..." He trailed off.

"Spit it out!" I huffed as the anticipation was eating me alive.

"You're performing on the teen choice awards red carpet!" He squeaked like a school girl. My jaw dropped as I processed the information.

"Wait seriously?" He nodded quickly, indefinitely confirming it. "Holy cow." I whispered as I ran my hands through my hair.

I grew up watching that show and now I was going to be on it?

"When the girls get back tell them the good news and tell them that I said to get ready for an interview. That's when you'll announce it."

I nodded absent-mindedly as the shock hasn't passed yet.

"Congrats Y/nn. We'll be performing at the same show and it only took you guys two months. It took me like two years." He said with a chuckle.

I smiled as I rubbed down my face. Envy was blowing up, and fast.

-

I fixed my top as I sat in the chair in the back for our interview.

Vivian and Ellie took the front two chairs because they obviously love the limelight while Ny sat in the back with me.

"Ready?" The interviewer asked. We nodded and waited for him to start. "Ok. We have Envy here with us today."

We all did a small cheer and waved at the camera.

"Ok, so start at the beginning how did 'Envy' become a thing." I sat back and placed my left ankle on top of my right knee as Ellie took the question.