You're Perfect

Adult OoT!Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

You were sitting in Link's lap, his head resting on yours. It was dusk and you two were watching the sun set.
"It's so pretty.." You say quietly and Link nodded.
"Mhm.. But not as pretty as you.." You rolled your eyes and blushed as he chuckled softly. "Sure.."

He kissed your head and kept you close to him, sighing softly. You shifted so you were facing Link and cuddled up to him. His soft, blonde hair moved in the quiet breeze and he gently rubbed your back.

"You're so darn cute, (Y/N).." He murmured as you nuzzled Link's neck, smiling.
"Mm.. Really?" You asked and gently kissed his neck, making him blush slightly.
"Yes.. Very." Was the hero's reply and he laid down, you laying your head on his chest. He ran his fingers through your messy (H/C) locks, closing his eyes.

"Can we stay like this forever, Link..?" You looked at him and Link opened his eyes, smiling.
"I'd love too.." He gently pressed his lips against yours, closing his blue eyes once again. You smiled into the kiss and closed your eyes as well, playing with his hair. Soon, you both ran out of breath and pulled away.

"Why do I love you so much, (Y/N)?" He asked you and you only smiled at him. An idea ran through Link's head and he smirked, switching so he was on top of you. "L-Link..!? What are you d-doing..?" You blushed a lovely red and looked up at him. He chuckled softly and kissed your cheek, "..Nothing..."
You rolled your eyes as the tall male spread kisses down to your neck, a gentle purr escaping his lips.

"It.. Doesn't seem like n-nothing.." He continued to kiss your neck and you shivered, your eyes slowly closing. Link gently bit down and made you gasp. He shifted and your blush darkened in color.

"Link.. C-can we not do this here..?" He pulled away and kissed your forehead, a small smirk playing on his lips.
"Nervous..?" You crossed your arms and bit your lip. "N-no.. It's just that.. Someone might see us..!" Link laid down next to you, the sky turning dark.
"So? Don't worry about what others may think about you." The male looked at you and you fixed your (H/C) hair, looking into his icy-blue eyes. "I can't help it.." You respond quietly and Link sighed softly. "You're perfect just the way you are, (Y/N)."

|| :3 No, I won't put these at the end of everyone XD Just on some lol Idk when i'll be posting these? I'll wait till there is a few or more ig- ||