You're My Princess

BoTW!Link x Reader

(i've only seen.. Not even half way of the game yet, forgive me if i forget these or something..)

---------------------------------------------------------

You and Link were sitting peacefully on a hill, looking at Hyrule castle from afar. "Everything's back to normal, huh?" You looked at Link and he nodded, content with how things are now. You smiled and looked back at the castle, closing your (E/C) eyes.
"I really like the calmness.." He said quietly and you nodded, sighing softly.

"Hey, (Y/N)..?" Link asked and you looked at him, his hair moving with the afternoon breeze. "Yeah?" He sighed and bit his lip.
"Have you ever been.. Jealous?" You laughed a little and shrugged, holding your hands in your lap. "I dunno.. Maybe? Why?" Link glanced behind your both and scratched his head. "Well.. I'm not sure.. Whenever i'm with Zelda or another person, you kinda just.. Look away, I guess." You nodded a bit. "Maybe I do.. Heh.."

He looked at you and held your hand, but not too tight. "You know that I love you, right, (Y/N)?" You slowly nodded and looked at your lap, biting the inside of your cheek. "I'm never gonna leave you." Link said and you blushed a bit. "I know.. I'd never leave you either.."
He smiled and gently kissed your cheek, making you blush more. "I've got my very own princess now~" Link hugged you and you hugged him back, feeling warm and so very safe. "As long as you'll be my prince~" You told him with a cheesy grin.
You both laughed and fell back on the grass, loving being together like that.

"Do you think we can rebuild the castle and all the towns some day?" You asked him curiously, staring at the sky.
"...I think so, yes. It will just take a lot of time." The blonde replied as he looked at you, feeling...content.

"I love you, Link.." You looked at him and he stood up, giving an exaggerated bow. "And I love you too, dear (Y/N).." You giggled, your (H/C) hair falling into your face. "You're so cute, yknow that...?" He whispered and you sat up while he sat back down with you. You pressed a soft kiss to his cheek and smiled at him as he nearly purred.
Link held you close and you both watched the birds fly around the castle, sun setting just behind.