Pocky Game

Dark Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

"Heyyyy, Dark Link..!"
You had a little box hidden behind your back and you looked at your lover. He was laying on the sofa and looked at you. "Mm?"

You kept the box hidden and moved his legs off so you could sit down. "Do you wanna play a game with me?" Dark Link raised an eyebrow and sat up, looking at you with his crimson eyes. "What kind of game?"
He asked suspiciously. You smiled and thought for a bit, Dark eyeing where your hands are.

"What's behind your back, (Y/N)?" He slowly reached his hand over and you moved out of the way. "Just a little box.." He sighed and you giggled, your (E/C) eyes sparkling. "What's in the box?" He went along with your teasing and you smiled more. "Stuff..." The male groaned and poked your face. "What's the stuff in the box, (Y/N)..!" He whined and you found it quite entertaining.

"It's called.. Pocky!" You took the box out from behind your back and showed him. Dark took it and looked at it curiously. "How do you play?" He asked and you took the box back, opening it.
"Simple! We both take an end and eat it, trying to get the most of it! Whoever gets the most, wins!"

Dark Link sat cross-legged and faced you. "Show me." You smirked and took out a piece. "Just warning you, i'm pretty good at this game. Don't be upset if you lose!" He chuckled and looked into your (E/C) eyes. "Oh? I guess we'll have to see about that.."

You took a piece out and put one of the ends in the tall male's mouth. He took his end and waited as you set the box in your lap.
"Ready?" Dark nodded and you took your end. You waited a moment before biting the pocky, eating most of it. The shadow had just sat there. "Why didn't you try?" You said after you swallowed what you bit.

"I was watching. Now, i'm ready." His eyes showed a bit of playfulness in them and this time, Dark Link took the box. You waited and he took out a piece, putting it in your mouth.
Without hesitation, he started biting the small biscuit stick and you started biting it too. He wasn't pulling away and you didn't want to lose, but you couldn't help it. You pulled away just as his lips brushed yours.

"I win~!" He smirked and your face reddened. "What happened with you being good at this game, (Y/N)?" You crossed your arms and bit your lip. "I never said I always win..!" Dark Link chuckled and had another piece out. "I quite like this game.. Can we keep playing?" His red eyes gleamed and you sighed, fixing your (H/C) hair. "Sure, if you want."

You smiled when he smirked and put the pocky in between your teeth. The male set the box down and bit on his side, looking into your (E/C) eyes. He was very fast and caught you off guard. Dark Link had eaten his way over to you and pressed his lips against yours. You blushed and he cupped your face, wanting to take the rest of the pocky you had.
Dark licked your bottom lip and you denied him entrance, making him bite it instead. You gasped quietly and he slowly slid his tongue in, searching the area.

You put your hand on his shoulder and closed your eyes, shivering a little. He had soon gotten what he wanted and pulled away, smirking. "Oops.." He chuckled at your red face and handed you the box. You took it and stuck your tongue out at him. "That wasn't fair..!" Dark Link shifted and looked at your eyes. He loved your (E/C) eyes. "It wasn't in the rules~" the shadow teased and you pouted, lightly punching him in the shoulder. "Love you~" You hummed in response and looked at your (F/C) shirt. "Mhm.." He laughed and kissed your forehead. You two ended up playing that for the rest of the evening.