Nawatobi & Kodoku na Heaven

Happy birthday our Pure, Rice Idol Hanayo!! Here's some rice here, there and everywhere. I'm sure if Hanayo comes to the part of the country I live in she will love the food cause we mainly eat rice and rice and rice. Then again in the part where I live in my country. 

 Nawatobi happens to be one of my favorite songs. Its just... perfect for Hanayo. She's clearly thanking Rin, or at least I think she is. Its really sweet. As expected from Hanayo. Cause she's just a cute little ball of rice.

I kind of notice this little thing in Kodoku na heaven. This takes me back to this theory I made in the starting of this book. I should have read the meaning of the lyrics before but whatever I'll you you what I came up with right now. I ship Rinpana just so you know and some stuff might be against it but its what I've noticed after reading the English translation of the  lyrics. If you ship another ship and not Rinpana, I hope I don't offend you cause I really don't want to. I just want to share my opinion. The English translation of the lyrics will be in bold and italics. Let's get started -->

  Can't you hear me?
My heart is speaking to you

Even though we're in the same classroom, you're too far away  

These lyrics up there shows that who ever Hanayo has a crush on someone in the same classroom as her. And if you add UNBALANCED LOVE to this we know that who ever she like is kind to her and she is falling in love. So we know that person is the same age as her and in her class.

  After school, I spot you at the bus stop
You look like you're waiting for someone, but who?

Is she from our class? Or the class next door?

I want to know, but it hurts  

This just says that the person she likes is most probably dating someone else. This pretty much means that she would have no other choice but to keep her mouth shut right? That's what she exactly does if you see the next lines of the song-

  What I want to say is really just a silly dream
I won't hope for anything more than this; my love can stay unrequited

Though she wants to keep it unrequited it hurts her so much. The heartache is taking over her. She wants to be with her crush but she can't. Now this is when UNBALANCED LOVE and No Exit Orion come into play. She can't take the pain and starts to show her feeling towards whoever. Now this person happens to be dense and doesn't notice that she likes them. Like I said before, there is a love triangle here Rin loves Hanyo, Hanayo likes this guy in her class.  I'm guessing later the guy ends up in a relation with his girlfriend I mentioned up here and Hanayo. Hanayo ends up becoming so jealous, to a point where she wants only him to look at her. Now Rin Like I said in that chapter it looks like she has a HUGE crush on Hanayo. Now if you take a peek at Koi no Signal Rin rin rin!, You see that Rin is trying to make her crush look at her and notice her.

  I don't want you to feel down
But I'm not interested - it's written all over your face

The truth is (the truth is), having expectations (hurts!)
Can I just dream? Can I?  

Then there's these lines up here from Koi no Signal Rin rin rin. She doesn't want her to be sad but hen Rin notices that she's not interested. In her. Romantically. You could say, Rin got rejected without even asking. She wants to be with her but can't. Is this the reason why we don't have a Rinpana duet? This stuff not shown in the anime, is this the reason why we don't have a rinpana duet?  

Now here's the thing. Now don't think this is the end. There's Eien Friend that debunks my Rinpana Theory I made before.  The lines are-

The way you're always here by my side is something I've thought of as a regular thing, (La la la la)

But tomorrow just might hold one step down a different road.
The way you're always here by my side is something I've thought of as a regular thing, (Always...)
But I'll cherish it more.
I don't want to lose you – don't let go of my hand.  

Rin is ALWAYS by Hanayo's side. If I remeber correctly there are barely any times where Rin leaves Hanayo alone. She's always there for Hanayo. And there's Onaji Hoshi go Mitai-

  We're loved, but it's still lonely
Seeking each other's tenderness
There's a future waiting to be born for us
I believe in it, that's why I won't hesitate anymore  

In both songs there is a mention of being lonely once the other is gone. They are ready not to leave whoever they love. "Seeking each other's tenderness" that line well I'm going to taking in the form of hugging and holding hand. Again Hanayo and Rin do that, in anime. 

 We have no evidence for the guy to be close with Hanayo like Rin is.I'm guessing toward the of the is super complicated love triangle Rinpana wins.

***

I have made another theory too because of all of this. Let's say that there was no guy but it was all just Rin. That's right only Rin. In their songs I have noticed that they mention that their scared to confess. The two have HUGE crushes on each other. 

In the songs that Hanayo is the center or her solo there is a mention of this girl who talks to whover she likes. I've been wondering who the hell is this girl. I'm guessing that Rin wanted some help and talks to this girl so often that Hanayo gets jealous. So jealous it ends up in pain. She wants Rin only for herself and no one else. Rin meanwhile thinks that Hanayo isn't into her so keeps quiet. In the end, Rin confesses with this " here's a future waiting to be born for us I believe in it, that's why I won't hesitate anymore "  and you've got Rinpana again but wiht a lot of angst. Super duper angsty. (Maybe I should make a fanfic course sure their cute but let's try changing it up a bit and making it angsty). 

Am I over analyzing these songs?