Chapter 19 A nasty trap

The Ottoman Baths, in downtown Rej, were inspired by period establishments in Istanbul. The majestic entrance led to the changing rooms, the only space where the genders were separated. In the women’s, comfortable sofas and a spacious powder room gave a luscious fantasy harem style. Deep reds, blue and green had been lavishly used on the walls, sculpted wooden lockers, furniture and tiles. Beautiful chandeliers added to the effect whilst volutes of incense swirled around them.

Dana took her time to undress, before stepping into the main room.

It was large, very warm and busy. Employees in shorts, with a sleeveless blouse for the females, glided amongst the many naked or towel wrapped customers, wandering leisurely. Some relaxed in the cosy deckchairs at the back, others soaked lazily in the giant semi circular Jacuzzi, admiring the view on the bay through the glass wall; the heated thermal pool started in the middle of it and extended on the outdoor deck, through a glass tunnel and an artificial waterfall. On the sides were massage and spa rooms, a steam room, a sauna and a small cold pool. The walls and floor were tiled in Spanish Azulejos, with traditional white and blue designs, and gold and blue mosaics adorned the pools. Soothing music played in the background, mixing with the murmur of conversations.

Standing in the centre, her towel on her shoulders, Dana let out a moan of delight. This was pure bliss!

“Why do I have to do for you to make that sound for me?” Jan whispered plaintively in her ear.

She turned towards him with a smirk.

“I don’t know… Give me chocolates?”

“Tell me which ones and they are yours! So, what do we go for?”

“Mmm… Swimming, steam room, Jacuzzi?”

Jan grinned.

“Sounds great! Let’s go!”

                                                          __________________________

Time had been flying. It was already half past three in the afternoon; Dana walked to the small reception area adjacent to the massage rooms.

“Hi, the name is Dana Sand, I have an appointment with Greta now?”

The girl behind the desk wiggled uncomfortably in her seat.

“I’m sorry Lady Sand, Greta called in sick today, she had an accident and needs to rest. She sent her nephew to cover for her; we employed him before and our customers are very happy with him. Would you like to see him or do you want to reschedule?”

Dana cringed. She hated when people used her title; it reminded her of her so-called duty.

“Is he really good? I am very sore so I’d rather not cancel.”

“Greta trained him, I can assure you he is excellent. He is waiting for you in room four, whenever you are ready.”

Dana nodded and went to the room, knocking at the door.

“Come in!”

She entered and stopped, gawking. Standing beside the plinth was the most sinfully handsome man she had ever seen; six foot something of manly gorgeousness in loose blue shorts, wrapped in sun-kissed skin and topped with ultramarine eyes and sparkling white teeth. Dana blinked, reconsidering her decision; maybe letting him touch her was not such a good idea. But what could he do to her anyway? He was just a Sha’tan, and she was a highly trained White. She was not as flammable as Kate, even if looking at him, she kept thinking she could just eat that with cream.