Chapter 7: Day 3

My adrenaline was boiling staring at this post on Instagram. We were in the doctor's office; I was watching the doctor examine Morgan and feel around her stomach but I couldn't fucking focus. Raymond decided to throw shade at me when I didn't even do anything to him in the first place.

"When your baby momma always stressing you"

I just reached out to him today to help me out a bit with his son because I don't get paid until friday but I don't even know why the fuck I even bothered. He acts like I laid down and fucked myself. What made it worse was his little fans that wanted free entry to the club was hyping him up.

I quickly replied

@JosieAmelx @RaymondtheDon I barely bother you, you're a poor excuse for a man. If you're gone post this shit at least act like you're actually doing shit.At least act like I'm breaking your pockets bro!

"Miss Wilson"

I quickly placed my phone down. "Yes.. sorry," I said looking up.

"Yes, we're going to have to perform s endoscopy to take a look at her a belly. We'll put her to sleep. It can be a lot of things Ulcerative Colitis, Crohn's Disease, IBS, IBD, Appendicitis" he explained pulling down her shirt.

I sighed "Okay, when?

"As soon as possible, we don't want this to get worse. We want her to get back to school and for her to get better" he said. "As of now, I'm going to prescribe her some medicine to help her with some medication to hold her over" he explained.

"What's your primary pharmacy? He asked. I sighed "We don't have one," I said. "Okay, I advise you to go to your local pharmacy and take this prescription there also set up and appointment for the scope," he said.

"Okay doc.. thank you," I said. "See you in a week or so," he said closing the door. "See you then," I said. Morgan jumped off the exam table as I helped her place on her book bag. She's been quiet all morning and its been making me sad. She's always vibrant and happy "You okay? I asked bending down in front of her.

"I don't wanna" she frowned

"I know.. but you have to. Don't you want to feel better? I asked. I could see her eyes getting teary. "Morgan please don't cry" I whined. If she cried, I would burst into tears I had so much to cry about but for some reason, I simply couldn't. I hugged her "I love you so much, Morgan... I promise it will get better. You, Jace and I we'll all be comfortable okay" I said. She nodded her head. I hope she believed me she was old enough to understand things were getting harder. I just hope I believed what I just promised her.

Hours Later

I felt relieved that the school nurse didn't call me so that indicates that Morgan is okay. Erica was going to pick her up from school as well as Jace from daycare so that took some pressure off from the day. I sat in my car dreaded to walk in Lemonade it was 5 pm and I was tired and sad. "Come on Josie, quit acting weak you know you can get smart with that nigga right back"

"No but that's 7000 dollars a week down the drain sis, you may have to shut up"

"Bitch what about your dignity?

"Bitch be an escort!! Excuse me???

Were all the thoughts that ran through my mind. I took the keys out the ignition grabbing my purse. A car pulled up next to mine with the music blasting. I got out my car closing the door looking at the beautiful BMW to the right of me. "So you're in my parking lot," she said closing her door.