Part 27 - Emergancy Landing

The Val and Co Main Office, Los Angeles.

Everyone is working like usual and it's only 2 hours till go home. Mr And Mrs Valerie are in the main building controlling everything to keep the business running well. The Businesses for the past few years always getting better and better.The office are always crowded with the workers and always feel so clean and fresh when you walk in.

The CEO of the Val and Co room are at the highest floor, it was warm evening when Karl and Tatjana having a meeting with their important client. Both of Mr and Mrs Valerie are so into the meeting watching their client presentation while seating on a big grey comfy sofa with Emilia Writing the results on one of the paper on the desk in front of her.

Everyone is in a silent while listening into a man that giving everyone the detail of information for the event that coming and a plan that their going to do for next year.

Emilia stay in a silent while watching her phone being called for so many times on the desk, there's no sound, no vibrate just a call that keep showing up on her phone but she keep declining it cause she's on an important meeting with the main Boss.

"Excuse me, Emilia" Karl suddenly stop the man that giving the information.

"Yes Mr Valerie?" Emilia looks up to Karl who's seating next to Tatjana on the sofa.

"Is there something important Emilia?" He said and she's a little bit confused and thinking if it has been caught her boss Attention every time her phone is being called.

"I'm sorry Mr Valerie" she apologized and feel ashamed cause the phone just distracts Her boss attention.

"It's okay Emilia you can pick it up" Tatjana said to Emilia which makes her surprised that her boss doesn't even mad at her.

"No it's okay it's just Anthony" She said.

"That's our head of security Emilia, it is okay to pick it up" Tatjana said.

Emilia nodded then stand up from her seat to walk out of the room to pick Anthony's call, just like what her boss told her to do. She walks out of the room then close the door slowly before walking a few steps from the room to pick the phone up.

"Hello Anthony, I'm on a meeting with Mr and Mrs Valerie then you called, making them had to stop the meeting just for telling me to pick up this phone call" Emilia said to Anthony who didn't even say any word.

She taps on her heels while watching the traffic from the big window from the very top of the building,

"Our Valerie P0911 Jet plane sent a permission for an emergency landing on Santa Monica."Anthony suddenly said which make her hearts beating fast and her legs are shaking.

"Miss Avalana Valerie was on the plane on the way back to LA, we already sent our helps" He continued.

"Are everyone okay? Is Avalana okay?" Emilia asked with full of worried.

"We don't know we're still waiting for the further information" Anthony said.

"What should i do now?" She asked.

"Tell Mr and Mrs Valerie, what i just told you" he said.

"Mr Gabriel is now on his way to Santa Monica to make sure that they found Miss Avalana" Anthony said before ended up the phone call, Emilia ran into the room with a sweat on her forehead and a shaky legs.