Chapter 23: Jason's secret

Over again - one direction

2 chapters to go...

Enjoy:)!

***

Lia's p.o.v

I was sitting with Jason and his old friends in his room, and I swear I could feel the awkward tension between three of them.

My phone rang, it was Owen, and I answered. "Hello?"

"Hey, sis, where are you?"

"Jason's."

"Ok, just don't be late and let him drop you here."

"Ok, see ya!" We hung up.

Since I was kidnapped, my brothers never let me be alone. It's so annoying.

"Let's play truth or dare?" Isaac suggested.

"Sure," we all nodded. We sat in circle on the bed, and Jason was going first.

"Lia, truth or dare?" Jason asked me.

"Truth."

"Hmmm... what did you feel when I asked you to be my girlfriend?" He smirked.

"I felt really happy, and was shocked, you never showed me that you actually like like me," I answered.

"I'm almost in love with you," He kisses my shoulder.

"Ok, ok! My turn!" Isaac rubbed his hands together. "Jason, truth or dare?"

"Dare."

"I dare you to tell Talia why you broke up with her for no reason," He said while gritting his teeth. Talia is Jason's ex girlfriend?!

"Because I was going to move to another city where I'm going to meet new people, and see new surroundings. So I can't just hold on to the past, and Talia is in the past," he looked at me when he said the last part.

"You left me torn in two! I thought you loved me," Talia frowned.

"Talia, you cheated on me!" Jason groaned.

"It was a mistake! I know you loved me! And still do! You can't just forget about me! You know I make you a better person!" She cried.

"Cheating is not a mistake, Talia! Cheating is a choice! And you chose to sleep with a teacher, who does that?!" Jason yelled. "And yes, i loved you, and no, you did not! I loved you but I love me more, you broke me."

"You broke our future! Look at you now, you're with her!" She pointed at me.

"I broke our future? Or you did? I'm the one who cheated on you?! You're the one who cheated on us, you broke our future together!" Jason glared at her. "Lia and I are going out!"

"Go to hell," Talia sobbed. I felt bad for her, but she cheated.

"I'll meet you there," Jason spat. I held his hand, and pulled him out the room.

"I know you're a good person to forgive, but not a stupid person to trust again," I kissed him.

"I can't get myself to forgive her, Lia," He sighed. "Let's just say that Talia has 2 other brothers and 3 sisters who are happily married, and all of them tried to kill me. That's why my mom decided to move here."

"What?" My eyes widened.

"Believe it or not, I almost died many times because of them. If Talia really loved me, she'd not let her siblings after me," He looked down, tears fell.