Otome Game

THIS IS THE FINAL SAY SO ON CHARACTERS, SO IF ANYTHING SEEMS MILDLY DIFFERENT FROM PAST AUTHOR'S NOTES THIS IS WHY! I APOLOGIZE FOR THE CONFUSION IN ADVANCE BUT NEVER FEAR THE ONLY CHANGES THAT ARE DONE ARE TO CHARACTERS WHO HAVEN'T SHOWN UP YET!

As I won't be writing chapters like the last one anymore after this, since Lily has already had her sort of epiphany, I will use this page to do an in depth recount on the Otome Game 'Revenge Served Sweetest Alongside You'. You may be wondering 'Why couldn't you do this at the beginning?', well my Dear Readers, for a few reasons. One of the Main Reasons is because as I write sometimes my characters end up changing from the original mold I'd set them in so I hadn't been completely sure where they would metaphorically 'fall'. Another Reason is because if I HAD done so, it would've either given away to much information before I wanted it to or you'd have been questioning why the book is SO different from the info I gave you beforehand. 

Make no mistake: My Characters have diverged from the original path and so most of the information can be crossed out. When I gave you the information on Likes and Dislikes I blended a bit of the Otome Character with the Real World Character. So, this little 'side chapter' will be information on the Characters and their pasts from inside the Otome Game that way you can see why Lily is having a 'freak out' in a sense. 

I will not be writing about the different avenues Helena could take in the game in order to get each Capture Target, just their backgrounds. 

"Revenge Served Sweetest Alongside You"

Heroine: Helena Rose

Helena was ordered to not use the Clairmount last name because her Uncle refused to acknowledge her as 'family'. Celia attempted to raise her as best as she could after her Mother passed away. Her Uncle Damon was a vicious and vindictive man who hurt her almost on a weekly basis. Helena learned that nothing in life was free due to this; like living underneath his roof. When she turned 10 she was subjected to a most brutal beating (because it marked 10 years since Lily's death) and Celia stepped in begging 'the Master' to injure her instead because it was her fault that the Miss died. Uncle Damon killed Celia, Helena's only support, and left someone else to clean the mess (Namely Helena herself). That night was when she unlocked her Dark magic for the first time, destroying Celia's body accidentally in her anguish. By the time Helena reached 12, she'd hardened her heart, tried to stay 'out of sight, out of mind' around the house, and immediately left to the Unlocking Ceremony when they began. Which was a huge success when she was shown to have an affinity for both Light and Dark Magic. Usually the two aren't seen together in one person because that would indicate a Dual Nature. Immediately she was given a scholarship and when she told them of her situation of not having a home to go back to, was taken in by a teacher from the school. 

That teacher was a 9 Star User and ended up becoming her Teacher//Parent (I'm actually unsure how to describe the relationship they have without just saying 'Shifu' to make it all encompassing) and let her stay with him. When he was told about her hardships he didn't offer a helping hand but instead told her he would teach her to become stronger in order for her to seek out revenge for her own grievances. Helena kept most people at a distance even at school but the Special Class she was in, coupled with her being the only female, made it difficult to avoid the guys there who were curious about the 'ice cold beauty'. 

Later Helena and most of the Capture Targets (Regardless of which path you take in the game) will fight alongside the Heroine in order for her to seek her revenge. Of course the 'Male Lead' will be the most supporting. 

A/N: Would her Uncle be considered the Villain? Um, well I'm not going to write a background on Damon since in the game all he is, is abusive. There was a Secret Route though of Damon for Helena so I guess he can be considered a capture target. In order to hit that path though the Gamer had to use Cheats so it wasn't really an option for most Gamers. And not many chose this route because Damon had a horrible personality that bordered closer to Abusive than 'Romantic' but there were still people out there who chose it, so it was an option.