Part 32

Christine's POV

I fell asleep on the couch watching TV with a sandwich in my hand. I didnt even finish my so called dinner. I woke up to Sungmi calling me.

"YAH!" She shouted from the other side

"Hey.." I answered back sleepily.

"How dare you fall asleep on me after you told me you were with Jungkook already!" She scolded. Right! Before I fell asleep, Sungmi and I were texting.

"Mianhe. Ehehe.. I'll tell you when I get ready for school..." I said as I sat up lazily.

"WHAT?! YOU'RE NOT YET READY?!" She screamed

"What's up? Why are you shouting?" I asked alittle annoyed.

"15 minutes before the bell rings pabo! FASTER!" She said. My eyes shot up to the clock. I have 5 minutes to get ready and 10 minutes to run. I ran to the bathroom and took a bath as quickly as I could. The fastest in I managed was 5 mins in the bathroom
So I have more or less 8 minutes to run and 2 minutes to dress up. I threw my clothes on and ran as fast as I could to school with my bagpack and my hair still dripping wet.

"IM SORRY IM LATE!" I bowed as soon as I opened the door to the classroom. My classmates just stared at me for a second before the erupted in laughter.

"It's alright, miss Min. Take your seat." Our teacher said behind me. The class quieted down and I went to my seat.

"Class you have a new classmate. Please introduce yourself." Our teacher said and I looked up wide eyed to see him infront of us.

"Annyeonghasseo. Im JaeBum imnida. Please take care of me!" He bowed smiling at everyone. The girls ofcourse started whispering how cute he was. It's normal. Even Sungmi blushed when he smiled.

"Miss Min, please take care of our new student. Mr Im, she's Miss Min Christine, the class representative" our teacher introduced us.

"Oh I know her" he smiled at me

"You do?" Everyone, the whole class and even our teacher asked surprised.

"Yeah. He's a childhood friend alongside with Jongin Sir." I said

"Wah this girl is so lucky."

"She's pretty but she's hard to approach."

"Who are you kidding bro, she has celebs all over her. Jungkook, Jongin sunbae and now even this got7 dude my sister's obsessing on."

"Tsk what's so pretty about her."

I heard countless gossips and whispers but I shook it off.

"Sit beside her then" our teacher said signaling the free seat beside me.

"What a lucky bitch"

I heard a whisper from somewhere inside the room. Jaebum heard it too and searched for that voice but he failed and just sat down.

"Hey" he smiled sadly

"Its fine. Its nothing. Jongin's was worse. Believe me." I said reassuringly

"Okay let's start the class now" the teacher caught our attention and we continued the class.

.
.
.
.

"You lucky girl!" Sungmi shouted a whisper a

"What?" I said giggling

"Well its fine as long as you get to be happy you strong girl." She said smiling as she ruffled my bangs.

"Lunch?" Jaebum asked from behind us.