Relax

HyruleWarriorLegends!Link x Reader

---------------------------------------------------------

Link stumbled inside and fell down onto the sofa, too exhausted to walk up the stairs to the bedroom. You turned your head and looked at him, your eyebrows furrowing. This was normal for him to come home like this, but you couldn't help worrying. You walked over from the kitchen and sat on the floor in front of the couch. "Tired, hm?" The blonde only nodded in response, his face shoved onto the cushions. You took his hat, scarf, and boots off, setting them by the closed door. "Sorry I couldn't get here sooner, (Y/N).." Link looked over at you as you sat down by his feet. "Don't worry about it. I know your knightly duties are important." He shifted so he was laying on his back instead of his stomach and rested his hands on his chest. "Well...it's not more important than you.." You rolled your (E/C) eyes and took ahold of your lover's feet, starting to rub them gently. Link looked at you and ran his fingers through his hair, wincing slightly. You knew they were most-likely bruised, but tried to help anyway. "Sit up, please." You asked Link, who mumbled and grunted as he did what he was told. You sat behind the blonde and he looked back at you with his brilliant blue eyes. "What are you do..-" You cut him off, moving some of your (H/C) hair behind your ear. "You need to relax. You've had a long day." "It's been no different any other day." You sighed and put your hands on Link's shoulders, gently squeezing. "Still. Heroes need rest. I'm just trying to help, Link..." He let a sigh escape his lips and he looked at his lap, closing his eyes. "...I know." You smiled in victory and placed a kiss on his cheek, causing a small smile to form on his lips. "Then hush~" You pulled away from Link's face and started to massage his shoulders, finding it a bit difficult with the chain-mail on him. "Uh, can you take off your chain-main quick, Link?" Link opened his eyes and mumbled a 'sure', slipping his tunic off and then his chain-mail. You didn't want to stare and blushed, looking away and pretending to be interested in something else. The items of clothing fell to the floor with a 'fump' and 'shink'. "How about I just keep both off? It'll be easier and then i'm not too hot." You messed with your (H/C) hair, now looking at your lap. "Yeah, I suppose." Link chuckled and smirked, adjusting himself slightly. "A-anyway.." You ignored your blush and put your hands back on his shoulders, Link closing his eyes. You pushed into his shoulders and squeezed gently, rubbing around. The blonde bit his lip and held his hands, his muscles slowly relaxing. Once you felt that they were as relaxed as they were gonna get, you moved down to his back as the blonde sighed softly. You pushed your hands onto your lover's back and glanced behind you, shifting a bit. You continued this for a while, managing to make him feel calmed.

~~~

"Geez, (Y/N)...You're gonna make me fall asleep..." Link said quietly as you smiled, finishing up. "That's the point. It's getting late anyway, so you'll be able to fall asleep just fine." The blonde stretched and groaned, standing up from the couch. "Mm...Thank you." You fixed your (H/C) hair again, smiling more. "You're very welcome."