fifteen

a/n: My longest ep update ever. Enjoy. please do leave comments.

...

JENNIE.

The brief student council meeting was done for atleast 30 minutes and honestly I wasn't all in sync with our discussion since I was still so upset about Rosé shutting me off earlier.

I was the last one to come out from the office after I've arranged a few files from my desk. I was ready to go when I found Rosé sitting on the floor in front of the Student Council Office's door. We were alone in the hallway. She looked like a lost puppy I almost wavered.

She stood up quickly to greet me, "Jen, hi." I couldn't look straight at her. "Why are you here?" I coldly asked with arms crossed. "Can we talk?" She requested.

"Talk? Aren't we doing that right now?" I rebutted, she sighed to what I said. "Okay, I'm sorry that I made you upset earlier." She said with an apologetic tone as I saw her playing with her fingers out of shyness.

"So you will finally tell me who she is?" It was more of a demand than a question. She paused and I saw the hesitation in her face. "So it's still a no then?" I asked as  from what I concluded from her expression.

"It's complicated you see." She briefly explained, I rolled my eyes at her excuse, "Guess I'm blind then." I deadpanned. "You can just tell me that she's your side crush or something, you know? I'll be cool with it." I lied. Please, don't tell me she's your side crush. The thought spoke at the back of my mind.

"NO SHE'S NOT." She quickly rebutted. YES. My mind rejoiced quietly.

"Then who is she, Rosé?" I continued to push her, but she breathed in and muttered, "I'm sorry I can't."

"Fine. We're done talking then. I'll go ahead." I turned my back at her as I reached for the exit. I rushed outside the building and grabbed my car out. I was trying to refrain myself from any human interaction because my emotional sanity was unstable.

I managed to drive myself out of school but as soon as I remembered that I was Rosé's ride home I made a quick stop in the middle of the road. Shit, I cussed at myself. I was ready to take a u-turn and go back to get Rosé when Jisoo timingly texted me that Rosé was with her and she will be bringing her home. I deeply sighed out of relief, even though I wanted to take her myself, my pride was still bruised at that moment and I was still so confused about Rosé and how she became so guarded and secretive in front of me acting like we aren't close friends who make out or get drunk together or entail deep talks under the majestic nights of the moon.

It's so unfair. She can't be like that. And who's that girl anyway? What's so special about her that she decided to hide her from me. It just infuriates me even more. I arrived home. As I parked my Porsche at the front garage I timingly received a text. It's from Rosé.

Rosé (5:03 PM): I'm sorry.

TWO WORDS AGAIN. Seriously?

My urge to reply was dominated by my defiance of impressions on being a too easy girl. Since I'm not one, I tried my best to ignore  and locked my phone again as I opened the doorknob and went to the living room and crashed lazily into the couch as I overthink the things that happened earlier.

...

The next three days have been a struggle. A big emotional struggle.

I wake up everyday  flooded by Rosé's text messages. Call me dramatic for not replying but ever since Rosé and I didn't talk, I keep seeing her with that girl, of course I always purposely pass by their hallway just to check Rosé once in awhile, and how I wish I could just steal Rosé away everytime I see the girl talking to her.