5

Rose POV
The entire meeting I wrote down notes standing next to Mr. Kim. He'd sometimes look up and smile at me giving me a thumbs up. I was glad I was pleasing him. But I kept feeling that someone was staring and I was right it was Mr. Tang. This old geezer. I'd make eye contact with him and he'd smirk. I just smiled politely and went back to taking notes. "I'm glad we got through this so fast. We're five minutes early."

Mr. Kim checked his watch "Yes indeed. We just need you to sign the papers and we'll be set to start the project."

One of the workers sitting in the conference room said.

"Of course." Mr. Kim responded "Namjoon do you mind signing the papers, they set it up the papers in another room with the lawyers." Mr.Tang informed.

"I don't mind, you're as precocious as always." Mr. Kim laughed, he stood up and looked toward me while fixing his suit.

"Do I go with yo-" I wishpered to him but I was imedietly interrupted by Mr. Tang. "She can stay in here. I would like to talk to her a bit more. Do you mind Namjoon?" Mr. Kim looked at me then back at him and smiled. "Of course. Ask her anything, she works well." He patted my shoulder and left with the rest of the workers following behind.

My checks flushed a slight pink. I looked up and Mr. Tang to see that he and I were the only ones left in the conference room. I gulped. "Rose-ssi come over here." He was across the table. I walked over to him and smiled.

"How can I help?". He smiled looking at me up and down. "Sit down for me" I was confused but proceeded to sit down. I stared down at my binder waiting for him to say something but instead...

I felt his cold hand on my knee gliding up my thigh. I gulped and looked up at him. "S-sir what are you doing?" He smiled "I just wanted to get to know you better." I was about to smack his hand away when I remembered...

"When working for the CEO it's important to make him your priority."

"He's part of your responsibility. It's your job to care for what he is doing now."

..what Mrs. Ka had told me. Mr. Kim was really worried about this agreement I remember him rustling through papers before, he had been really frustrated. I don't wanna ruin his chances with this company. I-I'll just have to endure it.

The old man continued to glide his hand on my thigh as he asked me random questions. I answered them best I could with out trying to gag from looking at his face. What's taking Mr. Kim so long?? Finally a knock came at the door.

"Tch..come in." Mr. Tang called. The door was opened, a man in a black suit who moved out of the way to show Mr. Kim. Thank you Lord! "Papers are all set." He smiled Mr. Tang removed his previously placed hand away from my thigh. I stood up with him and walked closer to Mr. Kim. "Great I look forward to working with you young man."

"As do I." They both shook hands and Mr. Kim motioned me to the exit. I happily walked with him, bowing to Mr. Tang.

"You ok?" Mr. Kim asked as we walked outside. "..Yes I'm fine, why?"

"You just look a bit shaken up is all."

"Oh..I'm fine." I wanna be professional about it and not cause a problem.

••

"Mr. Kim the workers are done with the front desk." His phone rang with a lady's voice. "Thank you Mrs. Su." I look up at him as he smiles. "Let's go check out your new office!" He cheered. He got up and opened the door. The desk was right outside. He walked in front but stopped to let me enter the enclosed circle shape of a desk.

I went in and sat down in the chair smiling. "Is it to your liking?" I nod my head and smiled. I quickly stood up and bowed to him. "No need to thank me. I just hope it's sufficient".

"It is, thank you so much!" I said again bowing. We chat for a while going over where everything I need was, in the multiple drawers.

He soon left into his office again. I collected my stuff from my previous corner and moved it into my new corner. I streched my arms up as I settled in. This gonna be great!

••

"Rose, come in for a second." The phone on my desk rang with his voice. "Yes sir." I got up knocking on the door and entered when I heard the ok from him. I wait for further instructions as I stand in front of his desk. "We have a busy week starting from today. I have a bunch of paper work to do. Two ladies from the editing department will assist you, you will be getting a third of that work. I expect you to work hard to get them done."

"Yes sir." Just then there was a knock at the door. "Come in."

"Hello sir." Two women open the door, they both smiled toward Mr. Kim but their smile slowly dropped when they saw me. Regardless I bowed to show respect as they were my seniors. "How are you ladies?" Mr. Kim asked. They replied with smiles.

"We're doing fine Mr. Kim." The caramel haired women said.

"So I have about 30 papers here." He put his hand on a stack of papers. "I need them filled out by at least next week, dead line is on Tuesday the 25 of this month. Since there's three of you, I hope you can split it evenly." The two smiled at him. "Of course sir." Mr.Kim started to separate the stack but was interrupted when his phone beeped.

"Mr. Kim, there is someone here to see you." A women from the ground floor called. "Who is it, Mrs. Su?"

"It's someone from the Merkue Company, sir."

"Already? Alright, tell him I'll meet him at our meeting room, send him up."

"Yes sir." He took his figure off the button on the phone and turned to me. "Rose-ssi, make sure the meeting room is open and book it for an hour."

"Yes sir." I quickly go out to my desk to the computer and checked if the room was booked, which it wasn't, I write in a reservation for an hour. I knock on the door and inform Mr.Kim that he was good to go. As soon as I got a nod of approval, I close the door and walked near the elevator to meet the man coming from the Merkue company and lead him to the meeting room.