Natasha

Mew's POV

"Father a man needs your help" I say entering our home with a village girl.

"Let me get my case" he tells me and goes to get it. "Lead the way" he tells the little girl. She takes off through the village and we follow her.

"I have bad feeling Papa" I state as we near the out skirts.

"Everything will be fine Mew" he assures me. We enter the house as the girl climbs out the window. I feel someone elses presence in the room with us and move closer to daddy. " Should have got paid up front, Banner" dad mumbles to himself as a woman with red hair appears behind us.

" You know, for a man who's supposed to be avoiding stress, you picked a hell of a place to settle" she states.

"Avoiding stress isn't the secret" he tells her as we face her. I stay half hidden behind him.

" Then, what is it? Yoga?" she asks making me giggle.

" You brought me to the edge of the city, smart. I uh... assume the whole place is surrounded?" he asks looking out the window.

"Just you, me and Mew" she tells him.

"She's lying, lying is bad" I state. I can hear the other agents thoughts and hear them creeping closer to the house.

" And your actress buddy, is she a spy too? Do they start that young?" he asks referring to the little girl that lead us here.

" I did" she states.

"Who are you?" he asks.

" Natasha Romanoff" she and I tell him. She looks at me shocked before dad speaks again.

" Are you here to kill me, Miss Romanoff? To take Mew away from me? Because neither is gonna work out well for anyone" he tells her.

" No. No. Of course not. I'm here on behalf of SHIELD" she assures him.

"How did SHIELD find us?" Dad and I ask.

" We never lost you, doctor or Mew. We've kept our distance, even helped keep some other interested parties off your scent" she states.

"She's telling the truth" I tell him.

" Why?" he asks her.

" Nick Fury seems to trust you. But now I need you to come in" she states.

" What if I said no? What about Mew?" he asks.

"Then I'll have to persuade you and Mew would come also" she states.

" And what if the... other guy says no?" he asks. I knew he was talking about the Hulk. Though I've never meet him in the year we've been here, dad did tell me about him. Also about how he isn't my biological father, but I don't care about either.

" You've been more than a year without an incident. I don't think you wanna break that streak" she states.

" I don't always get what I want" he tells her.

" Doctor, we're facing a potential global catastrophe" she finally tells him.

"Those I try to actively avoid" he states.

"What's a Tesseract?" I ask her. Again she looks at me shocked.

"She can read minds, answer her question" dad explains.

"This is the Tesseract" she states showing us a picture on her phone. " It has the potential energy to wipe out the planet" she explains.

" What does Fury want me to do? Swallow it?" dad asks making me giggle and he smiles gently at me.

" Well, he wants you to find it. It's been taken. It omits a gamma signature that's too weak for us to trace. There's no one that knows gamma radiation like you do. If there was, that's where I'd be" she explains.

"So Fury doesn't want the monster?" dad asks.

"You aren't a monster and neither is he" I scold him pouting.

"Not that his told me" Natasha states.

" And he tells you everything?" he asks.

"Of course he doesn't, what a stupid question" I mumble and dad gives me a stern look as I smile at him innocently.

"Talk to Fury, he needs you and Mew on this" she tells us. I am a very fast learner. Dad taught me everything he knows about Gamma Radiation.

" He needs me in a cage?" he states.

"No one's going to but you or Mew in a cage" she assures him.

"Stop lying to me!" dad shouts and I cover my sensitive ears. Natasha was cringing back, quickly grabs her gun and points it at daddy.

"No!" I shout pulling it out of her hand standing in front of daddy with my shield up.

" I'm sorry, that was mean. I just wanted to see what you'd do. Why don't we do this the easy way, where you don't use that, and the other guy doesn't make a mess? Okay?" dad says. "Mew give her her gun back, I'm sorry for scaring you" he tells me gently stroking my hair. I sigh nodding my head and levitate it back to her. " Natasha?" he asks.

She puts her gun back in its holster before clicking her comm button. No doubt to speak to the SHIELD agents surrounding the building. "Stand down. We're good here" she tells them.

"Just the three of us?" dad asks amused while I giggle. In the end we agreed to help when Natasha assured us dad wouldn't go into the field. And that I'd be safe on the Helicarrier. We board a jet and I sit beside father as he buckles me in. The jet takes off as I notice someone else with us in the jet besides Natasha who is flying the jet.

A/N

Picture above of Mew's outfit and picture on the external link of the Avengers.