Chapter 25 Ryudo

early in the morning on the main road, Bell was heading into the dungeon with Capaneus and his team to train in there, despite it being their day off from Argonaut's training they were testing the abilities and strength from there training.

Bell:" I have to ask you something Capaneus, are you avoiding Argonaut"

Capaneus:"...who's that, and should I know him just off the top of my head"

Lily:" he means the Mystery 7, he's letting us call him Argonaut as a sign of friendship since he doesn't want to tell us his name yet"

Capaneus:" oh...wait, he's letting you call him that, (hum) ...interesting choice of naming, well...in all honesty, I try to avoid him in all honesty"

Bell:" then why are you avoiding him, he's a nice guy in and out, and I think we all could get along-"

Capaneus then clamped Bell's lip's as Capaneus then said.

Capaneus:" Bell Bell Bell, I have my reason's, and they're very...complicated, the reason I'm avoiding him is up to me, and if I want to see him, I will, if I could find him that is, he's elusive"

as then continue to walk, and as they can see the dungeon's entrance, they both then see the woman that Lily and Haruhime meet at the street last night and the first thing she said was a challenge to Bell and Capaneus, and they responded like this.

Capaneus:" Lily is this her, the woman that asked about us"

Lily:" yeah, that's her, since she's here, she probably just wanted to know where you were not to just wait for you in front of the dungeon like this"

Bell:" and this is the woman who wanted to fight us last night without giving a reason, and also well know's us as well, but I have one question for her before we fight"

Capaneus:" me too, an important question as well"

she smiled in agreement, but the two combined than said these words which struck her hard.

Capaneus and Bell:" who are you"

She had a shocked face by them not knowing her and went on a temper rampage yelling at the both of them in front of a huge crowd.

Finn:" what's going on here"

Lily:" I know as much as you really"

Haruhime:" but it seems that this woman claim's she knows Bell and Capaneus and wants to fight them, but neither Bell or Capaneus know, or remember her"

Ais:" Is this why she's throwing a fit in front of all these people"

Bete:" what the hell is going on, somebody tell me"

????:" DO YOU TWO SERIOUSLY NOT REMEMBER ME"

Capaneus:" no"

Bell:" sorry, we don't know who you are"

????:" IT'S ME YOU JERK'S"

Bell:" and that's..."

Ryudo:" (eye twitching for a few moments) I'M RYUDO YAMATO, WE WERE FRIEND'S FOR YEARS AND DID ABOUT EVERYTHING TOGETHER YOU JERK'S"

Bell and Capaneus then remembered the name very well and were then skeptical about it.

Ryudo:" WE LITERALLY SPENT NEARLY FOUR YEAR'S WITH EACH OTHER CAPANEUS KICKING EACHOTHER'S ASS, AND I SPENT SIX YEARS WITH YOU BELL"

Bell:" but...you're a... woman"

Ryudo:" ARE YOU SAYING YOU NEVER NOTICED I WAS A GIRL ALL THOSE YEARS"