Wild Hearts

It is true that Camille had had a change of heart the present day that she told me she just wished to die a human like her Uncle. Her change of heart was, of course, to drink Vincent's blood and be a vampire. Which I'm happy for her, I truly am, but that bitch has been drinking the city dry and if she doesn't go to someone for help then I'll chain her down myself.

But it's hard to get a good leash on her since Klaus, the lovely, trusting maniac he is, gave that bitch a fucking daylight ring. I get that greeting a brand new vampire is unpredictable. They could be calm and collected, an emotional wreck, or like Cami and I, monsters that wreak havoc.

I found her last night raiding the Mikaelson blood supply, which smart girl. But when I went to check up on her this morning, all that was left was a blood bag on slept in sheets. I knew this was going to happen. A new vampire shows their true-self hours or days after the transition. 

I walked into the sitting room with Klaus sitting in an armchair, reading the new book I gave him, and Elijah looking through pages of whatever. "Where is she?" I asked them both.

"I assume we are talking about Camille," Elijah hummed. "I'm not entirely sure, I wasn't the one who impulsively handed her a daylight ring. Is that right, Niklaus?" Elijah looked up at to glare at his brother, which Klaus held a smirk on his face.

"She left. That's fucking fantastic. Now we got an emotionless newbie vamp on the loose and it's my fault," I sigh and sat with my face in my hands.

"Shocking turn of events. Yes. So why don't the two of you find her? I shall deal with the growing nightmare of our family's potential extinction," Elijah told us.

"Yes, always the diligent defender, despite the fact the threat has somewhat subsided, what with Tristan de Martel now literally sleeping with the fishes," Klaus stated.

"A darker threat remains. Now something out there is capable of killing us, we should probably find it," Elijah whispered.

"You know, I'd love to, boys. But I got Cami into this mess. And since I died around two days ago, I'd love to not have anything to do with those old friends of yours for one day," I sighed.

"She left around sunrise," Hayley stated with Eden in her arms. She's been like this since Jackson died. She won't let go of Eden, my guess is because Eden is so innocent she couldn't hurt a fly. I would too. "My guess is that she needed some air? I couldn't sleep. I saw her leave from my balcony. So, um, I was wondering if maybe it was okay if I stayed here for a few days?" Hayley asked with a sad voice. 

"Hayley, you can stay as long as you want," I told her. Elijah's phone began to vibrate and he left the room to answer it. "Hayley, I know that it's been hard and for as long as I've known you, you will always have a place to stay," I touched her shoulder lightly and passed her, feeling Klaus follow.

I went into our room and began to grab some necessities; keys and my phone. "Let me take care of Cami. I feel that there are other matters you should deal with. Delicately," Klaus tells me.

"Is this you trusting me?" I ask.

"I trust you already. I just want to switch jobs for the day. Maybe something good will come out it if we see what each other go through," Klaus suggested.

"Hm. So kind of like couples therapy. Alright, I'm down, but if anything happens to Cami you call me right away," I order him.

"Same to you." 

Klaus left in a flash and I went to the sitting room to where Elijah was. "Are you ready?" I ask him.

"What happened to your vigilant promises to help Cami in her transition?" Elijah asks.