PART 02: JEALOUS

*JIMIN POV*

"Will you be my girlfriend?"

His words keep playing in my mind. I don't know what to do. Should I happy and pretend not hurt?

"Hyung!" I snapped back when Jungkook pats my hand. I looked at him.
"What wrong with you? Are you sick?" He asks me concernedly. Yes, I'm sick. Sick because he makes move first. It's my fault too because I'm coward to confess.

"I'm fine." I faked a smile at him. Then we hear Y/N and Taehyung talking while walking toward us. I take a breath and act likes nothing happen. I saw Taehyung is happy but why Y/N just looked like it was nothing? Her expression was just as usual. Did she reject him or..? I don't want to think about it. I hope she rejects him. I wish. Woawww... Bad me isn't?

"What makes you so long?" Jungkook asks. Are not he like her too? Why is he not jealous of me?

"Mianhae. Wait. We have something to share." Taehyung smile wide. I can see it Taehyung-ah. She must say 'yes' to him. How lucky are you? I wish I was you.
"We... Dating." Finally, he says it. Oh, my heart! It's hurting.

"Congratulation! You made it." Jungkook shouted and give him a hug. What? Does he know? How? I looked at them then to Y/N. She is not excited at all. No happy no sad. What wrong with her? She just dates Taehyung. He is Kim freaking Taehyung. The most handsome guy in this school. But wait! Where is she looking at? I followed her eye and looked at the direction she staring at. Oh My Gosh! That was our senior. But who is she staring? Namjoon? Hoseok? Jackson? Or Jinyoung? Then she looked at me.

"What?" She asks me.
"Nothing. Anyway... Congrats." I said fake smile to her. Then we back to our foods which is getting cold.

"Baby let me fed you." This Taehyung makes me jealous so much. Too much actually. Aishh! I hate this.

"Can't you both stop being lovey-dovey here?" Thanks, Jungkook. You just like my angel. Taehyung stop being sweet with her.

"Are you jealous?" He asks Jungkook. He is not but for me. Jungkook gives weird faced to him.

"Me? Jealous? NO WAYs." He said. Of course you, not a bunny.
"Well even you date her, it can't stop us hang out together. Her papa and my parent are best friends. So we always ended together." He added. Now he made me jealous.

"Is it true baby?" He being sweet again. I hate that sweet nickname. She just humming answered him.
"Can I stay at you too? Like Jungkook?" Taehyung asks. Instead smile, Y/N gives him a death glare.

"No. Papa is not at home. So tonight I'm staying at Jungkook's." She said. Wait! Jungkook?

"Why though?" I ask curiously. She glanced at Jungkook and smile.

"Papa has accompanied his boss to attend some meeting out this city. Plus... Mom and dad can't leave me to stay alone. They said it dangerous for a girl." She claimed. Jungkook's parent really loves her. They just like her second parent. Who wouldn't love her? She is a pretty also good girl. That why I love her. Kim Y/N you always make my day shining.

»»»TBC»»»