PART 03: TROUBLE

You and Taehyung been date for a week. Every day you got glared from his fangirls.

"Did I make a wrong decision dating him?" You mumbled slowly while closing your locker.

"Yes." Suddenly a girl answer for you. She leaned next to your locker.
"You should stay away from him if you don't want to get in trouble with queenka." She warns you. But you just looked at her weirdly.

"Why would I? Even we are not a couple, we still together. We are best friends remember?" You sighed at her. She straight her position and eye go wide.

"Is that mean you and Jungkook also with Jimin are a best friend too?" The girl looked excited.
"What wrong with this girl? You thought.

"Obviously." The short answer you give to her. Something caught your thought.
"Did you crush one of them?" Your sudden question makes her blushed.

"N-No! I.. I..-" She was cut off by sudden appeared of Jungkook. You saw she blushed so hard.

"Oh hey, Momo." Jungkook smiled at her.
"Y/N-ah. Mom and dad invite you for dinner." Jungkook said to you while Momo still avoids making eye contact with Jungkook.

"Sure. But why so sudden?" You ask. They barely ask for dinner except they have something to say.

"I don't know." Jungkook simply responds to you. But...
"Hey. Why are you staring at me? Is something on my face?" Jungkook touching his face to make sure it.

"N-No. Bye Y/N." Momo said then running away from them. Jungkook and you just silent looked at each other before...
"Weird girl." You both said before heading to class.

°°°°°

In the middle of the lesson, you got a stomach ache.
"Miss, may I go out?" You raised your hand up as you really need to go.
"Sure." She responds and back to her lesson.

You run to ladies quickly. As you enter the queenka of school was there.
"Well. Well. Well. Look who is here?" She said like a diva. She blocked your way. You give her death glared and spoke.

"Move! Before I poop on your shoes!" You said and pushed her away. Ignoring them you went inside the toilet. You sigh a relief after let go all your 'burden' inside you. When you out they still there staring at you like you are their lunch.

"What now Irene?" You brave her. She steps forward to you and said.
"Stay away from Taehyung or else?" She smirked.

"I have no time with you to play. I have a class. Can you and your minions go away?" You said without knowing what will happen next. You got shocked when one of them lock the door.
"What you doing?" You ask them.

"Lesson." Seulgi said and she takes a bucket of water then walked to you. Without hesitant, she pours it on your body. She dusted her hand as she throws it away.

"Yah! You-"
"This is just a beginning." Joy spoke. Then they unlocked the door and went out. You sighed and went out from there.

You turn your body the opposite way from your class but suddenly your face bumped on someone chest. You fell on the wet floor with your soaked.

"Mianhae." You said and bow to the person as you get up.
"It's okay." The male voice spoke. You looked up to him.

"Are you shower in ladies Miss?" He asks.
"No. It's just-" Without finished he nodded understand.
"I know. Bully right?" He shrugged then he sighed.
"Student problem. Again." He mumbled. Then he back to you.

"Follow me." He said. You just did what he said. You follow behind him until he reaches a room. You stop at your step and widen.

"Boy locker room?" You gasped. You widen your eye. He looked back at you.

"Stay there." He said and went inside. After a few minutes, he came back with a sports uniform.
"Wear this then go to your class. I have to go now. See you again Miss." He said and walked away.

»»»TBC»»»