PART 04: KIM NAMJOON

You went to change your soaked clothes. The hallway was wet by you. Then suddenly you hear someone fell on the floor. You turn around and eye got wide.

"Sunbae!" You went to help him. He looked at you and suddenly got blushed. He looks away while responding to you.

"Are you okay?" You ask him. You feel uncomfortable when talking with someone without looking at each other. You went in front him to talk to him. Still, he doesn't look at you. His eye always avoids you. Out of sudden, he went closer to you. Your body almost touching but he stops. He takes out his jacket and put on your body.

"Better." He said while look at you with a smile. His dimple melted your heart. Then you realized something. You looked down to your soaked shirt. You can see your red bra on your white soaked shirt. You quickly run away. After done you went to your class.

You enter the class and say sorry to your teacher. You don't look at him because your cheek still blushed because of Namjoon. Your teacher letting you go.
"It's okay. You may sit now." He said. You went sit next to Eunha.

"What wrong with you?" She looked worried as saw you wear a sports uniform.

"Stop talking when in my class." The teacher said. You and Eunha say sorry. But suddenly you looked up as hear a familiar voice.

"Shit!" You mumbled. Because it was silent it clearly heard.

"Kim Y/N. Detention an hour after class." He said.

"Damn it. I hate my life." You said in mind.
"Yes, sir." You respond to him.

"Meet me at the Principal office after school." He added.

"Yes, sir." You just obey. Rarely your friend saw you this obedient to people around you.
Also, this is the first time got in detention.

~lunch time~

Namjoon walks to detention class because he was late in Mr.John's class. Jackson pats his friend's back.
"I'm sorry Namjoon-ah. I can accompany you. Well, it's lunchtime." Jackson said. Namjoon just smiles at him.
"Well see you later. Bye." Jackson leaves him as they arrived in the class.

Namjoon opens the door and saw a girl was sleeping. Her face facing the window.
"You Namjoon?" Suddenly a man voice interrupted him. Waking the sleeping girl.

"Yes." He answers. The teacher allowed him inside. Then Mr.John came.

"Sir Yoongi?" Mr.John saw Yoongi at the teacher's place.

"Mr.John. Nice to meet you. Namjoon you can sit now." Yoongi said.

"Please take care of my student Sir Yoongi." John smile before went out. Yoongi looks at his student. He can see you were nervous as Namjoon come in.

"Y/N right?" Namjoon tries to talk to you. But want to talk with him but remember what Yoongi said to make you silent.

"He asking you Kim Y/N." Yoongi said. From that you know he allowed you to talk. You smile at Yoongi then turn to Namjoon.

"Yes. I'm Kim Y/N." You replied. Namjoon came to sit next to you. You're a little bit nervous by him. Yoongi smiles and shakes his head. From your action, he knows you have some feeling to Namjoon. He decides to give you time alone with your crush.

"I'm leaving. Detention end in 20 minutes. Use it wisely." Yoongi said. You know what he means while Namjoon was blanked.

"Are not you Tae's girlfriend?" Namjoon ask.
"Y-yeah. But I don't know how to tell him the truth that I love him like brother and sister. Nothing more or less." You tell him. Namjoon sighed.

"He must hurt if he listens to what you said." Namjoon said
"Do you have a crush on someone?" He suddenly asks.

"It was you, sunbae. I like you." She confesses in her mind.
"Yes."

"Who?" Namjoon curious to know the guy.
"Someone. We have the same surname." You smile at him.

"Too much Kim here." Namjoon said. Then suddenly bell ringed.
"I wish time to stop here. I want to be here with you. Alone." You thought.

»»»TBC»»»