Love

•Tony•

"Sir, I have picked up a proximity alert on your property in California."

Friday's voice echoed through the lab, and my head shot up in surprise.

"Which one?"

"The mansion."

"Assemble the team, Friday."

****

"Keep your elbow up." Anna ordered for the millionth time as I continued hitting the dummy, till my knuckles were bruised.

"Can I at least take a break?" I whined and she smacked my head in response.

"Ow! Fine!"

"Miss Petrov!" A man, who they apparently call Gabe, screamed.

"What is it?" Anna hissed and he started pacing back and forth.

"We're under attack."

My jaw dropped and so did hers, she immediately turned to face me with a grave look on her face.

"Get back to your room."

****

•Salvador•

"I warned you, Nick!" I chuckled coldly as Fury's grip tightened on his wound.

"She's your daughter, Salvador! How can you fucking hurt her?" He seethed.

"I'm protecting her, you good for nothing imbecile!" I screamed and tossed my gun away.

"What?" He chocked in disbelief.

"Hydra. They've figured out that she's my daughter, and they're coming after her."

Nick's face fell and I extended my hand for him to get up.

"She's safer with me, Nick." I nodded at him and he sighed.

"Is that what she wants?"

"No. But then again, she doesn't exactly have a choice." I shrugged and he looked genuinely sad.

"Call off the attack." I ordered him and walked back inside the house to get to the helicopter.

****

                 •Valentina•

"Anna, please!" I shouted gripping her arm as she ordered the men to shoot down my friends.

"Blast him off." She pointed at Tony and I screamed once his suit fell to the ground.

Rushing outside, I heard a few gasps from the guards, but I didn't care.

"Tony!" I shouted, falling to my knees next to him.

"Hold your fire!" Anna screamed and they put their guns down.

"Please...Please just stop it." I begged, taking off his mask and examining his now bruised face.

"Ugh...Valentina?" He groaned in pain, but stood up quickly, wrapping his arms around me, protectively.

I sobbed in his chest, listening to the sounds of tears falling against his metal suit.

"Valentina!" Anna snarled and I stared at her, contemplating whether if I should go with her.

She gave me that look. That look that said that I'd better move if I didn't want anyone hurt.

Pushing Tony away, I walked towards Anna, whose face was still devoid of emotion.