Night 0

"Is this the continuation of the Crazy Jin story?"

Yes. Yes it is.

This book (may) contain mature content, some triggering parts (idk) so read at risk please and thank you.

And finally, thank you for the long ass wait❤️
================

Believe it or not, he was still there.

And he was not him.

Somewhere in the back of his head, hiding.

He can't quite describe the feeling, but it was definitely there.

He was like Peter Pan's shadow.

But he accepted him, acknowledging the presence and moved on.

"Hey, where do you want to go next?" Jungkook snuggled into the crooks of Taehyung's neck.

"Hmm, I don't know. I mean we already visited the top five tourist sights in London. I think that's enough for the whole week." The older laughed and placed an arm around the younger. Jungkook chuckled in response as he leaned his head against the shoulder of the other like he used to do.

The two walked along the streets of London as they admired the beautiful scenery. It was a bit windy, and the sky was covered in grey clouds, but Jungkook loved the weather because he gets to drink hot cocoa in front of the fireplace while being wrapped around a blanket.

Jungkook yawned and held the older's arm tighter.

"Are you tired?" Taehyung asked seeing an exhausted look on the others face.

"Yea, a little bit. It's probably just the pills kicking in." He explained.

"Pills? What pills?"

"Just painkillers. For my headaches." He explained without hesitation.

The older thought for a moment and asked, "Do you get it all the time....?"

"No, just when I drink too much coffee." Jungkook chuckled.

"Coffee? You're allergic to that?"

"Yea, when I have too much. Doctors explained that it wasn't the caffeine but it was the coffee bean itself. I don't really know what the chemistry is behind that." He shrugged.

"Oh, I see." Taehyung nodded, not really sure if it was true, but decided that he shouldn't be worried too much.

"Well do you want to start heading back now?"

"I think that's a good idea. Maybe we can drink hot chocolate and snuggle in bed while watching cliché rom-com." The younger smiled softly, his long bangs covering his barely open eyes.

"You know how much I hate rom-com."

"But you'll watch it if it's with me."

Taehyung shook his head and let out a chuckle. The younger put on his sly smile knowing that the older would agree.

"Well let's hurry home before you pass out."

When the two arrived at Jungkooks new apartment, the time was already 5:30 pm. The sun had already set and Taehyung had to turn on all of the lights in order to see clearly.

It had already been 2 days since Taehyung had arrived and he had already gotten rid of the jet lag, which he usually couldn't do. The apartment felt like a new home for the older.

"I'll get you a drink. Go rest." Taehyung ordered Jungkook, who slowly nodded and headed for his bedroom.

Jungkook took off his uncomfortable jeans and slid into his sweatpants as he also searched for the remote control to turn on the TV in his room. He lifted his pillows, looked under the bed and under the sheets, but the remote control wasn't there.

"Where did I put it?" He mumbled, looking around. Jungkook wasn't the best at finding things, as he could not memorize the last place he saw a certain object. He often lost his keys, which once took 2 days to find.

He then saw a black rectangular shaped object on the side of a nightstand.

"How could I have not seen that."

Jungkook walked over to the nightstand and took the remote control, but another object beside it had fallen off. He reached to the ground to pick it up and had noticed that it was Taehyung's black leather wallet that he had left at home that day. 

Something that looked like a shiny card was peeking out of the wallet, and Jungkook took it out curious.

He flipped the small card to see something that made his heart suddenly drop.

Taehyung walked into the bedroom with a cup of warm water.

"Hey, I didn't know where the tea bag was, so drink this."

But then he saw the younger holding the card in his hands and quickly said,

"Jungkook-that's not-"

"You have a fiancée?"

Taehyung froze in spot, trying to think of words to say.

Jungkook clenched his fists. He hated the sudden awful sound of silence. Absolutely hated it.
"Do you have a fiancée?" He repeated again, this time stressing out each word.

"I do."

But there were far more lies the two were hiding.

••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Can these boys just stop lying and be honest for once like ffs.

It's almost comeback time.

So reason why I've been on a mid-hiatus is because I was feeling a bit depressed.

And the reason why was because I haven't been getting enough Vitamin D. Haha I know, this is what you get for living in the northwest where it's cloudy 25/8/366 days a year.

Ye I know it's a short chapter