•THIRTY-SIX•DAMON•

I smile at his delicate figure—My mate, My love, My khene was a lovely being.

I smile once again at his cute expression—He was so cute that I wanted to marry him already. I love him so fucking much.

I just came from the store to bought a wedding ring that cost—One hundred fifty thousand and It was worth it.

"Are you okay, My mate?"

I ask worriedly—I was concern since I know that he's having a hard time for carrying my offspring's.

"I—I'm okay, uhh, but my nipple, It was really swollen!"

He raise his shirt up to reveal his beautiful pure skin and his perky pink nipples. He touch it with his palm together.

"Hmm, Is that so? Well then?"

I carry him to our bedroom and put him down gently on the bed—I know that Giovanni and Andy was over the kitchen, doing something. I lean down to suck my beautiful wife nipples—It was so fucking sweet and delicious!

"Umm—Uhhh!"

I've taste some of his milk, It was so sweet like a honey. It was addicting to taste.

"Nggh—Wait, I'm gonna—!"

Then he cums, while I rubbed my hand on his covered erection. My baby has just cum with his nipple being eaten? So fucking cute.

He instantly fall asleep—He thought that I'm carrying a Japanese food but he was wrong. It was a bento-style jewellery box that has a hundred thousand dollar worth of wedding ring.

This time, I won't mess it up again. This time. Everything will go right.

After all, He's mine. Forever.

THIRTY-SIX

•thank you for reading the re-written version of Mr.Ferocious Beast.