PART 06: ONE DAY WITH HIM

Y/N having dinner with Jungkook's family. She can't stop smiling since Namjoon talk to her. And that makes her foster-parent wonder why she too happy.

"Did something happen today?" Mrs.Jeon glanced at Y/N. Her foster-daughter just smile and not answer her. Jungkook nudged her.

"Kim Y/N! Stop smiling like an idiot. Mom asking you." Jungkook pokes her head.

"Sorry, mom. What did you ask again?" You ask her. Shook her head then spoke.

"I see you are happy today. Why though?" Mrs.Jeon asking. You hesitate to tell her but something else hit you.

"Jin oppa is back. That why I'm happy. I will meet him tomorrow-" Suddenly you remind something.
"Kookie-ah. Tomorrow we have a date with the other. Otteokke?" She feels guilty if breaking the promise. She never breaks the promise.

"You can meet Jin hyung at night. Just text him you have a date. Of course, he understands." Jungkook said with a smile.

_____

THE NEXT DAY

*YOUR POV*

I'm so excited. Last night I text oppa that I can't meet him at day but at night. And now I stand in front of a mirror. Looking at my reflection.
"Perfect." I said to myself.

"Y/N-ah! Jimin hyung is here!" That Bunny can't be silent.

"Ne! Coming!" I shouted back. I grab my handbag and went downstairs. As I reach downstair Jimin and Jungkook just stared at me. Then out of sudden Jungkook laugh.

"We going for fun, not a date Y/N-ah." Jungkook spoke. This Bunny you don't know anything. I looked at Jimin. He smiles sweetly. I almost felt for him. His outside almost matches with me. But it was his idea.

~last night~

"Y/N-ah. Wear something girly tomorrow." _JM
"Why?" _Me
"Just listen to me. And... Wear a blue ocean color. I know you have one. I bought for your last birthday." _JM
"Ok." _Me

"Perfect!" Jimin said. I smile at him. This Bunny still laughing at me. I went to him and kick his leg.

"Oouch! What was that for?" He asks while rubbing his leg.

"You laugh at me." I rolled my eye toward him.

"Let's go!" Jimin dragged me with him. Jungkook follows behind. We ride Jimin's car to the amusement park.

As we there I can see someone was wearing the same color outfit with me. I can't believe my eye. He is Namjoon. I saw Jimin glanced at me. Jungkook went out as Jimin stop the car.

Taehyung were staring at me. Eunha, Eunji, and Momo just arrived. They here because I ask them too. I don't want to be a girl around this 4 boys.

"Since we have 4 girls and 4 boys why not we go a couple." Jimin suggest. I want to kill this Chim Chim.

"I'm with Momo." Jungkook said. I can see Momo blushing to hear him.

"Eunha with Tae. I with Eunji. So.. Hyung go with Y/N. Well, you both look matched today." Jimin winked at us.
"Let's go!" He said dragged Eunji with him. Jungkook and Tae already left. Jimin also walked away.

I looked at Namjoon. He also looked at me.
"Seem like we have no choice." He said. I smile and walked with him.

As we walk our hand brushed each other since we too close. Suddenly...
"Its better like this." He said as hold my hand. I can feel the heat on my face. I looked down all the walked. Then he broke the awkwardness.

"Do you want some ice cream?" He asks. Seriously this guy? I looked at him. Is he blushing too? Then he turns to me.

"Sorry. I-I does not really know you are liked. So why not you tell me what you want? Today... I'll pay for you." He says try to hide his awkwardness.

"It's okay. I've my own money." I said. Then he facing me. O.M.G! He so... Charming like this. Chimmmmm!! Help me. I bit my bottom lip while looking at him.

"Stop doing that." He spoke. I looked at him confused.
"Stop biting your lip." He said clear my mind. I stop.

All day we stay together. We both forget everything without realized sun is no longer above us. It was the moon with a bright shining start. I looked at my watch.

"Omo! We are late Oppa. My oppa want to have dinner with me." I looked at Namjoon. Yes, he asks me to call him oppa. He also proposes me to be his girlfriend and I accept it without hesitation. He also crushes on me. We talked a lot about us.

"I send you home then. And we should be thanked Jimin. If not him we are not dating right now." He said. I smile at him. Then he sends me home.

»»»TBC»»»