PART 07: OFFICIALLY DATING

Y/N enter Jungkook's house. Without looking around she jumped happily. Then she stops when hear someone clearing their throat. She grinning at the person.
"Oppaaaa." She runs to him. Hug him tight.

"Yah! Where are you going with Namjoon hyung?" Suddenly Jungkook shouted from the stair. Y/N let go of the hug.

"Mianhae Kookie-ah." You said.
Then all of you went to the kitchen having dinner. After dinner, you talked with Jin. Sharing each other story. Also the next day you not going anywhere instead stay at home spending time with Jin.

____

MONDAY

You were waiting for Jungkook at kitchen but suddenly Namjoon texting you tell that he was at the gate to pick you to school.
"Mom. Tell Jungkook I go with Namjoon. He already here. Bye, mom." You said and hurry to Namjoon's car.

"Morning babe." Namjoon smile at you.
"Morning oppa." You smile back at him. Then he drives to school.

When you both at school people just looked at you and Namjoon. Suddenly a hand on your shoulder. You turn to the person.

"Chim?" You smile at him. He smiles back. You three walked together then someone shouted your name.

"KIM Y/NNNN!" You turn behind and saw Jungkook. He panting so hard.
"You! Why.. You... Left me? Who... Pick... You?" He asks between heavy breath.

"Me. Why?" Namjoon answers him. Jungkook relieved sigh.

"Why you hyung?" Jungkook being curious. Jimin shrugged.

"Me and Y/N. Dating." Without hesitant, he tells the truth. Jimin was shocked.

"That was fast." Jimin spoke. Y/N peck Jimin's cheek as a gift.

"Thank you Chim Oppa." Y/N said. She looked at Jimin. His face was red.
"Chim Oppa are you okay? Are you sick? Why you so red?" You ask him worried.

"Hahaha... Jimin hyung just like a tomato. Hahaha.." Jungkook laugh. Namjoon chuckled at Jimin.

"That because he is shy among girl." Suddenly Taehyung spoke. You looked at him.
"Now I know why you keep staring at our senior. Congrats hyung. Don't hurt her." Taehyung smile at Namjoon.

"Sure. I would never do that." Namjoon hug your waist. That makes you blushed.

~time skip~

Yoongi walking to his class. Then he saw you talking sweety with Namjoon. He smiles and glad to know you both already official. But his eye never leaves you. Something about you makes him stared at you.

"Excuse me, lovebird. Can you stop being lovey-dovey now? And you Kim Y/N better get to your class before me or detention." He said to the lovebirds.

"See you at lunch oppa. Bye." You ran fast before Yoongi came. As you nowhere to see Yoongi talked with Namjoon.

"She is still young Namjoon. You will graduate this year and she still has to study. Think wisely before something happen. I don't want to see one of my students get hurt and lost their focus on study." Yoongi patted the young boy's shoulder before went to his class.

Yoongi sat at his place and looked at his student. His eye suddenly landed at you. Since the student busy with the test that he suddenly made, he took a glanced toward you. Looking at you struggling to solve the problem. He looked at the watch.

"Times up." Yoongi said. He stood up and speak again.
"Exchange your paper with a friend behind you. Let's discuss the problem." He said. After 30 minutes they stop discussing.

"Count your mark and past to me. The name I called will go to lunch early. And the person who is not I call will stay here." Yoongi said.
"The person I would not call is who get lower than 30 points. So ready?" He asks them. They nodded except one person. Yoongi can see their happy face.
"Did you really hungry?" He asks.

Yoongi sat back in his place.
"Haneul 38 point. JunHo 40. As expected Jungkook 80 the highest one. Eunha 78. Lay 68....." He keeps calling their name then stop. The class almost empty. He looked at the paper that left behind. 3 person left.

"Y/N, Sungjae and Momo. Come to the front." Yoongi said.
"It been a month I teach you. Momo. I'm glad your pointer is going up but you have to focus more on my lesson. Stop with your make up. I let you go now because your pointer improved. You can go." Yoongi said.

"Thank you, saesangnim." Momo bowed and went out.

"Kim Y/N and Choi Sungjae. I know you both in love but it doesn't mean you have to ignore study. Your pointer is going down. Your girlfriend and boyfriend is the top student. Instead of dating why not you ask their help to improve your grade?" He said. His student just silent.

"I give you both two choices. Join my extra class or ask your lover's help." He said. Then he wrote something on the whiteboard.
"This is my number. Save it in your phone. Just for emergency or if you want to join my extra class. Don't hesitate to call or text me. Pass to your friends too." Then he went out.

»»»TBC»»»