Chapter 89

DISCLAIMER
Before you take the stakes out to kill me let me explain.
I'm not gonna make this long. I've been sick for some time now.
I have high fever. Caughing. Headaches. I couldn't write for a long time. Today I got myself together for you guys.
Guess we will see what the doc says. And now please
Enjoy!!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

It wasn't hard to see the resemblance between the two of them. The emerald green eyes. The chocolate colored hair. I would recognize that eyes anywhere..

As I stayed behind the shadows I carefully inspected each and every move she made. Such a naive girl. I've been here for the past four minutes and she didn't even smell me. She paced around the room with a worried experssion on her face.

My movments were slow. Carefull. I silently closed the door after myself. That was when she stopped moving and turned around with a horrified experssion on her face. I smirked at her look of horror.

Before she coule say anything I had her pressed to the wall. My fingers curled around her throat. Her eyes widened in fear as she tried to break free. She digged her nails into my fingers and hit me with her legs but I was unfliching. For a normal human being her hits would be strong enough to knock someone out. I shook my head in mock dissapointment.

"I can't b-breath" She stuttered out.

That was exactly my point. She shouldn't breath. Not what after she did. I could feel my eyes darkening as I pictured her actions.

"Where is your brother?" My voice was deadly quiet. Her eyes widened in shock before they dwelled up with tears. I started to shake in anger. She had no freaking right to cry this fake tears.

"Answer me damn it!" I growled at her. She flinched in fear before her body broke into sobs. My fingers tightened around her throat.

"Alexandra, tell me where does he hide your brother" I calmed myself down.

"Va-Valentina, please let me go. I swear I'll tell you everything" She chocked. I was calm about this. I knew she wasn't lying. She would tell me something. I would make her.

My fingers loosened around her throat.

"Dare tell your mate about me being here and I will make sure it's the last thing you do" I warned her silently.

"I-I won't" She coughed.

I kept silent and looked at her face. She should talk if she values her life. I didn't like waiting.

"V-Valentina, I swear I had no idea. H-He had used me all this time. He lied to me. I thought he was doing this for my brother. He kept me here j-just because he needed me as a bait. He didn't love me. He doesn't care about me." She sobbed in histerics.

My face was pasive yet my fingers loosened around her throat. I didn't need to get in her head to know that this wasn't a lie. You could see it from her face. The girl was  indeed used. But I didn't feel sorry for her. Not one bit. She had brought this on herself. She was too naive to believe in his act. She must have been delusioanl.

My eyebrows furrowed at the thought. Delusional? I felt the same way about her brother. I would do everything and anything for Ace. And I too was delusional. All I wanted was to be in his arms again. To look into his forest eyes and loose myself in them. I wanted to cry to his shoulders and tell him. I wanted to tell him that he was going to be a father...

A wave of migrane made me loose my balance. I steered on my feet. The pregnanacy and the weakness were getting the best of me. Alexandra's fingers tighetened around me as she cought me. She stared at me with great worry. Her emerald eyes filled with an unknown experssion.

"Valentina, you are too weak. Sit down" She muttered. My lips twitched into a sneer.

"Don't act as if your concerned about my safety. You wanted to kill me with your filthy mate." I sneered.

She flinched at my words and looked down.

"Valentina, I swear I had no idea. He had lied to me. He told me that you were dangerous for Ace. That you wanted to kill him. That you were using him for power. He has been feeding me lies. I believed him." She exclaimed her tone desperate.

"That doesn't cover the fact that you would hurt your brother. If I died then he would too." I raised an eyebrow.

"Valentina, please let me help you. I will do anything to keep my brother safe" She begged me.

"Anything? Are you ready to go against your own mate? Because when I lay my hand's on him. He and his army will be dead. And I won't hesitate to kill anyone on my way."

"You want to kill him?" Her eyes widened in fear.

"I don't want to do anything. I do it. And I will kill him even If it costs me my own life" The words were bitter on my tounge. My fingers unconsiously moved around my flat stomach. Alexandra didn't miss the movement.

Before she could suspect anything I took my hands away.

"V-Valentina, I know what he did is unforgivable. I c-can't even beg you to have mercy on him. I can't firgive him myself.  He k-killed my parents. Tortured my brother and you. Used me. I k-know he deserves to die. B-But if you love my brother then you will know what I feel. H-How would you feel if he died? I can't live if he dies" She sobbed.

The feeling of dread consumed me as I thought about his death. My stomach dropped and my heart felt like it would burst. I couldn't even think about this. A sudden feeling of pity was what I felt. I pitied Alexandra. I pitied her because I would have to kill her mate. No matter what.

"I'm sorry, Alexandra. But he can't live. Not after what he did." I shook my head.

Her eyes dwelled up with tears as tried to calm herself down. She sniffed and her fists tightened. "I'll help you" She said.