60 ~ we'll see

'And will be dead, long before you read this. I have stolen the real horcrux and intend to destroy it.' Harry read.

You were all sitting at the table. Harry just reread the message in the Horcrux.

'RAB is Sirius brother.' Ron said.

'Yes.' Hermione said.

'The question is.. did he actually destroy the real horcrux.' You pointed out.

Your attention was taken by a sound that came from behind one of the doors. You all looked at it.

'I thought we were alone..' You whispered.

You all slowly got up. Harry slowly walked towards the door. You stopped besides Ron and watched Harry. He opened the door and pulled Kreacher into the room. He screamed for a bit. Harry pushed him away and you stepped a bit towards the two.

'You've been spying on us, haven't you?'

'Kreacher has been watching.'

You, Ron and Hermione slowly stepped towards Harry.

'Maybe he knows where the real locket is.' Hermione spoke.

Harry walked towards the table and grabbed the locket. He held it up while walking towards Kreacher.

'Have you ever seen this before?!' He hissed.

Kreacher looked down to the ground.

'Kreacher.' You hissed.

'Master Regulus' locket..'

'But there's two.' Harry pointed out. 'Where's the other one?'

'Ooohhh... Kreacher doesn't know.' He said while slowly showing himself. 'Where the other locket is..'

'But have you ever seen it?' Hermione asked. 'Was it in this house.'

Kreacher laid his head against the table before looking up. The look on his face was awful. He was highly annoyed.

'Filthy mudblood!' He hissed and he start rattling insults to Hermione.

You and Harry pushed Kreacher back while Ron stopped Hermione from hitting Kreacher in the head.

'Answer her.' You hissed.

'Yes..' Kreacher sighed. 'It was here.. in this house.. a most evil object.'

'How do you mean?'

Kreacher slowly walked back and climbed onto one of the doorposts.

'Right before master Regulus died he ordered Kreacher to destroy it.. but no matter how hard Kreacher tried.. He could not do it.'

'Well.. where is it now? Did someone take it?' Harry asked him.

'Some came.. at night..  He took many things..  including the locket.'

'Who did?' Harry immediately asked. 'Who was it Kreacher.'

'Mandongus..' Kreacher mumbled. 'Mandongus Fletcher.'

'Find him.' Harry hissed.

Kreacher apparated away. You sighed and sat down. You glanced at the Harry who sat down besides you. He put the locket on the table.

'What do we do when we have the locket?' You asked.

'Destroy it.' Harry simply spoke.

'You do realise that Kreacher said that it couldn't be destroyed.'

Before Harry could say anything, you heard something upstairs. You got up and walked upstairs. The rest followed you. You slowly heard something.. An owl? It came from the window in the room you were sleeping in. You opened the door and saw a black owl sitting in front of the window. You opened it and grabbed the letter it brought.