No.133 - @WeasleyYourKing

⚠️trigger warning⚠️

@WeasleyYourKing - Sometimes I do not know if you are alright or not

@WeasleyYourKing - Sometimes I do not know if you are alright or not...I love you so much and I do not want to see you hurt...please tell me what's wrong...

Tagged: @Lavender_Brown

151K | 10 comments

@Lavender_Brown : You do not need to worry about me!
@WeasleyYourKing : But I do because you are sometimes not alright and I do not know what to do because you never tell me what is wrong
@Lavender_Brown : No one ever knows what to do...
@WeasleyYourKing : Wait what?? Lavender??
@Weasley_Ginny : Is she alright, Ron?
@WeasleyYourKing : I do not know and that's the problem...please, help me find out what is wrong                                                                                                                                                                                 @Hermione-J-Granger : Do not worry, Ron! I'll try and find out what is get back to you soon
@P-Parkinson : Lavender, we are all here for you if you need us! We are all here to give you help if you need it but we will always give it to you even if you don't want it                                                                                                @TheBoyWhoLived : What do you want us to do, Ron?                                                          @WeasleyYourKing : Just come on round, I guess...actually do not! Just leave it be for a moment! I will try and speak to her first!

actually do not! Just leave it be for a moment! I will try and speak to her first!

@WeasleyYourKing - Does anyone know where Lavender is? Guys? Where is she?

Tagged: @Lavender_Brown

152K Likes | 10 comments

@WeasleyYourKing : Does anyone know where Lavender is? I can not find her! She is not in the house and the front door was open when I came downstairs! Is she round one of your houses?
@NarglesLoveLuna : I did not hear anything from her when I texted her...I am sorry Ron...has anyone else heard anything?
@Malfoy_L_Draco : There has not been any activity on any of her social media pages yet...I will keep looking...hopefully there will be something soon to tell us where she is
@BlaiseIsOnFire : I do not know Ron! I do not know...anyone else?
@Sea.Finn7 : I have not heard anything either! I bet she just went to the shop of something...maybe not...
@WeasleyYourKing : No, this is not like Lavender...something is wrong...something is really wrong. Please help me! I really need to find her!
@Weasley_Ginny : I just got a text and it said "I am sorry for all that I have done to you. I hope you can forgive me. Say sorry to everyone for me." What does this mean? What is going on? I am so confused!
@WeasleyYourKing : She can not ! No, no, no, no! She can not! She can not!
@Hermione-J-Granger : We need to find her now...please! Everyone needs to search now...
@WeasleyYourKing : It is all my fault...I did not see that she needed help...I caused all of this
@Malfoy_L_Draco : She just posted a single word on all her social media: "sorry."
@WeasleyYourKing : Oh god...

@WeasleyYourKing - I am not even allowed to see her

Tagged: @Lavender_Brown

153K Likes | 15 comments

@WeasleyYourKing : I found her...she was not in a good state...I can not believe this has happened...I am not even allowed to see her at the moment
@Hermione-J-Granger : Oh god! Ron...I am so sorry...I can not believe any of this has happened
@Emily-Banks : I am glad that you found her when you did Ron...otherwise the situation may have been very different...
@WeasleyYourKing : This situation should have never happened in the first place
@N.Longbottom : What hospital are you in?
@WeasleyYourKing : I do not even know...I just drove to the first hospital I could find
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : Don not worry Ron...it will be alright
@WeasleyYourKing : Sure it will be...
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : You do not know anything Ron about what she has been through...I can guess...
@WeasleyYourKing : How can you guess?
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : Daphne...
@TheoIsTheHandsomeOne : You do not have to explain this to him Astoria
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : No Theo, it is fine. My sister, Daphne, attempted to commit...tried to do what Lavender did also. I understand...well I can try...to understand what she is going through. Maybe Daphne can help her and you through it as she knows personally?
@WeasleyYourKing : Thanks Astoria...that might be a good idea...
@AstoriaTheQueenBee : I will get Daphne to be in touch...

@WeasleyYourKing - She is barely stable...

Tagged: @Lavender_Brown

155K Likes | 10 comments

@WeasleyYourKing : I was finally allowed to go and see her. She is asleep at the moment and I do not think she really wants visitors at the moment. She has hardly talked to me even...the doctors have said that she will be alright but she will have to stay in hospital for 2 weeks
@C_Diggory : I am so sorry mate. I think she needs you right now. We are all here for both of you. Do not hesitate to call or text any of us at any time.
@OneOfTheWeasleyTwins : Send us her love from all of us. Just let her know that!
@WeasleyYourKing : I told her and all she said was "No one loves me"
@Hermione-J-Granger : Oh, Lavender! She has made me cry...I can't. How could something like this have happened?
@Xx_ChoTheGirlWhoIsBrave_xX : Has anything happened or something that she has said or a little thing that could have skipped across your mind that could have caused this?
@WeasleyYourKing : No! That is the problem! There was nothing that has happened that she has told me of that could be the explanation for this...
@TheBoyWhoLived : What did she even do anyway?
@Weasley_Ginny : Harry! How can you be so insensitive? You do not ask things like that!
@WeasleyYourKing : I would not have answered anyway, Ginny. All I am going to say was that it was horrible to see and I will probably never unsee it...