this is me // Jack

Bare with me please, I wrote this a while ago at 2am and honestly, I'm kind of proud, but HATE how dramatic it is, but oh well 🤷🏼‍♀️

M/N - middle name
L/N - last name
S/N - ship name

SONG AND GOWN ABOVE / THIS CHAPTER IS REALLY LONG

WARNING - Mention of murder, abuse, house fire, being an orphan, scars and bullying.

Age: sixteen

(I made this up for the imagine. I've also made awards up - except for the one that the song won)

———————————————

'No one ever made a difference by being like everyone else.' — P.T Barnum

"Jack, Jack! Over here. Smile for the camera! Give us that handsome smile." The paparazzi shouted over each other as the young boy posed, his face aching. He was excited for his first red carpet event, but flashing a grin for all of the cameras got tiring after a while. Jack soon walked off, ignoring the aggravated yells of the photographers. He's only a young boy, he had no idea what to do with so much attention. He joined his friends as they began to walk to their table, preparing for the show.

"Jacky boy! How've ya been, bud?" Finn greets his short friend with a grin and a quick hug. Jack sighs, rubbing his temples as a small huff escapes his lips.

"I've been good, but the flashing cameras and forced smiles are tiring me. I can't believe you've become used to this, it still stuns me to be approached in the street!" Finn chuckles at Jack's complaints.

"It becomes easier over time, especially when I'm with my friends." Finn slings his arm around his friend's shoulder before they sit down at their assigned table.

"I bet you're wishing you sat with Millie, hey Finny?" Jack cheekily questions his friend and Finn's cheeks are invaded with a strawberry red.

"Oh hush, Jack. I'm sure you're checking out girls at the event tonight. It's hard not to when everyone is looking amazing." Sophia hushes the cheeky boy and the cast continue to chat, waiting for the show to start. Jack snorts with laughter.

"Sophia, if I liked someone, I would've approached them by now." Sophia shakes her head with doubt. And shares a glance with Chosen before leaning back in her seat. The two turn to Wyatt and Jeremy to talk to them. Jack furrowed his eyebrows, shaking his head. Oh how wrong he was, but with that love came a shocking past, in which Jack was involved. Soon everyone is seated and the hosts appear on stage, ready to start the show.

"Hey guys, how are you going tonight?" Zac Efron calls out and everyone cheers, whooping and clapping.

"Welcome everyone to the 2018 Golden Globes!" Zendaya rolls her eyes playfully at Zac's childish introduction. "Tonight, we will be presenting awards in these categories: most achieved actor and actress, best animated film, best drama, best musical, best action, best foreign film, best motion picture, best television series, best horror, new to the stage star, best soundtrack, best original song, best costumes, best makeup and best special effects." The announcements go on for a bit before presenting the first award. The show continues on announcing award after award. Stranger Things beat End of the Fucking World, Thirteen Reasons Why And Orange is the New Black, IT won best horror and Millie had won new star to the stage.