I'm figuring it out, okay?

hoes idk if this chapter is good. so make me feel better by commenting a lot thanks, bye I'm gonna go hide in a corner.

-At Derry High-

"So Richie, are you gonna do it?" Stan asked walking up to Richie, who was standing by his locker looking around the school. 

"Do what noodlehead?" Richie replied barely acknowledging the fact that stan was right next to him.

"Tell Eddie that you love him." Stan smirked when Richie whipped his head toward Stan

 "Shit." Richie ducked behind Stan because he saw Eddie across the hall. "I forgot I fucking told you about that." He whispered. " And I don't love him, Stan."

"Well look, he is right over there. Go tell him." Stan practically pushed the boy away from him and toward Eddie.

"I was thinking its more of a lunch topic." He said opening his locker and grabbing his AP English books.

"Don't be a pussy, Richie." Stan teased his best friend.

"Stan, I can't tell him now. He is with Ben and Mike." 

"Excuses, excuses," Stan said. "listen if I were you I'd tell him before some other guy does."

The bell rang signaling the students to go to their classes. Richie was all too happy about the fact that he didn't have to stand there listening to Stan tell him what he already knew.

"Oh look at the time I have to go to class." Richie scurried down the hall with his head down.

-At lunch-

Richie couldn't take his eyes off of Eddie. They were sitting at separate tables and Stan could tell that Richie couldn't focus on the task at hand. Stan looked annoyed at the boy who didn't want to fess up his feelings.

"Someone needs to help the poor boy." Stan laughed as he faced Bev and Bill.

"Help him with what?" Bev asked Stan confused.

"Wait. Shit, not you Bev babe. I'm sorry. Richie's orders" Stan sighed realizing he promised Richie he wouldn't tell Bev. "Bill, how about you give him the ol' pep talk."

"I don't kn-know what you mean Stan. He just looks d-d-distracted." Bill said to Stan.

"No, you see if he was Richie he would know we were talking about how he is in love." Stan said loudly hoping to get Richie's attention.

It worked. "Stan! I thought I specifically told you NOT to tell anyone. I'm figuring it out, ok?" Richie spoke back.

"What the hell? Rich, who are you in love with?" Bev asked.

"Another time, okay death. You can go and smoke by yourself." Richie said to Bev distractedly, thinking he was invited outside to go smoke with her.

"Oh sh-shit. This is bad." Bill said taking a bite of his awful meatloaf he had gotten from the cafeteria.

"Walk with me." Richie looked up at the person blocking his view of Eddie.

"Henry, not now. Any other time, just not now, okay?" Richie said shewing Henry away.

"Heres what I'm thinking." Henry started.

"Oh, you think?" Richie said sarcastically.

Henry grabbed Richie's shirt and pulled him up so he was standing. "That was funny Richie, but you know, I'd really like to talk to you right now." 

"Listen, I said I'm not in the mood to talk." 

"That's funny, let's go." Henry pulled Richie into the hallway dragging him into the bathroom.

"Hey, if you want a good suck I can refer you to two people. Beverly Marsh. But she is spoken for so I wouldn't if I were you. And my personal favorite Edward Kaspbrak. He's a firey one I do say but he's great at it."

"Hahaha. You think I wanted to talk." Henry said raising a fist.

"Well, that is what you said you wanted to do. Don't cha wanna be a man of yer word?" Richie said in an awful accent he couldn't even tell what it was.

And with that Richie felt the bones of Henry's fist hit his left cheek. It hurt like a bitch. Henry stepped closer to Richie and hit him again, this time making him bleed.

"Henry! What the fuck! Stop!" Richie heard a familiar voice shouting after the boy to stop.

He couldn't see who it was. His eyes were already swollen shut from henrys numerous punches. He faintly heard Henry say sorry. he couldn't believe his fucking ears. Had he heard correctly? Henry fucking Bowers apologizing? No, wait, begging. 'Don't show anyone.' The familiar voice said fine and Henry left.

"Richie, are you okay?"

"Stan?" Richie asked.

"No, it's me, Eddie." Richie visibly gasped.

"What's going on?" Richie asked as he was weakly getting pulled off the ground.

"Don't worry, Henry won't hurt you. You were right he is a pussy ass bitch." Richie had to think really hard. He had never called Henry a pussy ass bitch. He called the guy Eddie was seeing one, but not Hen-- OHHH. Realization hit him hard and hit him fast.

"Wait. No, you- no, you wouldn't." Richie said.

"What?" Eddie asked him.

"You and Bowers. Tell me I'm wrong Eds." 

"Please don't tell anyone Richie. And please don't call me Eds." Eddie said walking Richie to the nurse.

"I can't believe this." Richie said sitting down in a chair.

"Well I think you look kinda badass," Eddie said.

"That's not what I'm talking about," Richie said putting his head down. "You and Bowers."

"He used me." Eddie spoke shyly.

"He beat me up because- never mind."

"He beat you up why?" Eddie asked knowing the answer. It was because Eddie had told him about their playful flirting.

"Nothing. you should get to class. one of us should be there to get the homework."

"No." Eddie said to Richie grabbing his hand. Richie pulled away though. 

"I'll text you later, okay Eddie." Richie raised his head slightly and smiled at Eddie. "Just go to class okay." Eddie nodded and left. 

A/N my mom thinks tumblr is tinder and that im always on 'a dating website'. someone stop her.😂😂😂😂😂😂

Let me know if u hoes like these types of chapters.