Chapter 12: Love Story

The day after the attack, everything went back to normal.

After I learned about Ara, I decided to stay in my room today. Mijin and Minsu stayed in my room and Ara stayed too.

We pretended as if nothing had happened yesterday, I knew Ara didn't want to talk about it.

We played card games, watched some kdrama and danced around to kpop.

We gossip about things going on in the palace and how there were so many cute guards that Minjin liked.

They told me about how some workers in the palace were taking bets on which girl will win and that I was in the top 5 picks. The day had been so nice, I wanted to stay here with them forever.

Ara yelled at Minsu and Minjin about them making comments about how this was inappropriate about me sitting and playing with them with the bedroom door open.

Ara was trying to get them to get over trying to make me the lady I will never be.

We were playing games on my laptop all sitting on my bed and laughing not caring about being ladies.

I noticed a figure out of the corner of my eyes.

It was Jungkook, standing at the open door looking at me with amusement.

As our eyes met, I could see that his expression was clearly asking me what in the world was I doing.

I laughed and walked over to him.

"Oh, Your Majesty." Everyone said and stood up expect for Ara.

"Ladies," Jungkook said

"We were just leaving," Minjin said quickly.

"No, we weren't." Ara snapped back. I laughed

"We need to finish Lady Jae-Hwa's dress for the Exclusive," Minsu said

"We finished that a long time ago," Ara said confused

I just laughed really loud and Jungkook looked at me confused. Mijin quickly hit Ara and whispered something to her.

"Oh! Jae-hwa's Dick time!" We all looked at her with wide eyes.

"KIM ARA!" I yelled. She just laughed

"I'm sorry, Your Majesty. Please forgive my stupid mouth. We will leave you alone." Ara bowed. They slowly walked out of the room, huge smiles plastered on their faces. As Ara walked out she yelled something in English

*COUGH* "GET SOME DICK" *COUGH*

I looked at her shocked. Not only that she could speak English but what she said.

"Quite a group you have," Jungkook said walking around my room.

"They keep me on my toes," I answered with a smile

"It's clear they care a lot about. That's hard to find. Especially that Ara girl. She has some personality. I like her. Especially since she just screamed something very "appropriate" in English." I laughed forgetting that Jungkook must have to know English.

"She is the best."

"This isn't what I imagined your room would look like."

"Um, what did you come for exactly? You ruined my fun moment with my girls." Jungkook laughed.

"I had an Idea." He said sitting on my bed.

"About?" I said crossing my arms.

"Well first, I need your number. I think telling the maids to give you a letter takes too long. And second, when we can not use our phones. We should have some way of communicating that we need to speak to each other so that no one will find out. Perhaps rubbing our noses?"