Stop The Camila Hate

Camila hate... what the fuck.
People say they hate her because she's full of herself or she betrayed her friends.. tf.
They have to break up someday! There's a lot of fucking ignorant people out there. If you hate on Camila because she left, you're not a real Harmonizer, even though she's not with them anymore doesn't mean you just throw her out like she's nothing. You're just a fucking asshole who wants everything to go your way. You didn't hate her when she was in the group, so why now? What if Lauren leaves, or Normani, Dinah, Ally!? The what? Are you gonna hate on them too? Because they didn't want to do something that they don't have interest in anymore? because they wanna grow the fuck up and do what they wanna do with their lives? The fact that she stays a happy person with an amazing personality and she try's to act like she's not hurting for our sake! EVEN WHEN SOME OF YOU ARE THE ONES WHO MADE HER FEEL THIS WAY, IS FUCKING SICKENING! She is honestly the most beautiful, talented, kind and selfless person I've ever seen and she continues to get hate, get hurt, get thrown around like a fucking toy. And you have the fucking nerve to call yourself a fan? smh. I've officially lost faith in this world. Watch the fucking video (on top) and lets see if you still hate her. And if you do you really need some help. Heartless motherfuckers, Piss off.

(Sorry for my English i honestly just don't give a fuck when I'm ranting)

Inspiration: