4. The Day We Meet Again

For a few days, Namjoon and Jin spend every day to go to Seungho's house. They both want to monitor the process of making the Hoseok Robot. Especially Jin, he wanted everything to be done in all detail and similar to the original. Jin even once made Seungho woke up in the middle of the night because Jin remembered that Hoseok had a small mole on his face, and he wanted it to be perfectly fit like when Hoseok was alive.

This morning, it's Jin's turn to pick Namjoon up. He was ready in the living room, waiting for Taehyung and Yoongi. Occasionally, Jin would laughed a little while looking at his phone, due to some jokes made by Namjoon. Jin felt very comfortable with Namjoon. He is older than Namjoon, but Namjoon always looks more mature. He can understand Jin well, and Jin could tell why Namjoon could take care of Jimin and Jungkook all at once. Namjoon really cared about the people around him, and tried to understand people well.

When Jin was daydreaming about Namjoon, Taehyung came from behind, hugging Jin.

"Baby..." Jin was surprised for a moment, then smiled gladly at Taehyung.

"Taehyung! Are you ready?" Taehyung nodded slightly, not releasing his embrace from Jin.

"It's been a week. You spend a lot of time outside than with me..."

Jin released Taehyung's hug, then stares at him. He put his hands on Taehyung's cheeks, bringing him closer. By reflex, Taehyung wrapped his arms up to Jin's back and hugged him tightly. For a while, they enjoyed each other's warmth. A soft kiss that always made Jin comfortable. He stroked Taehyung's cheeks slowly, then whispered in Taehyung's mouth.

"I love you..."

Jin's breath in Taehyung's mouth made him smile, he pulled Jin closer, as if they can be more closer than now. Taehyung likes everything about Jin, especially at times like this. Although Taehyung had repeatedly kissed Jin's lips, but he never felt bored. Taehyung broke the kiss, then looked into Jin's eyes.

"Jin..."

"Can we leave now? You can do that next time." Yoongi's voice startled Taehyung and Jin. Taehyung growled in dismay, then turning his head to Yoongi. They both gave each other a sharp look. Jin exhaled slowly.

"All right, let's go."

~~~

Namjoon had been waiting for Jin in the living room. He wore headphones and saw the state of his house. Today was quiet, Jungkook was in the room, playing with his new VR. Only Jimin read a magazine across from Namjoon. Namjoon removed the worn headphones, then called Jimin.

"Jimin, sit next to me here." Namjoon pointed his hand to the empty side next to him. Jimin nodded with a smile, moved to sit next to Namjoon, then continued reading.

Namjoon watched Jimin from the side. Jimin looked so small for wearing Namjoon's sweater, his eyes was focused on the magazine. Unwittingly, Namjoon moved his hand toward Jimin's cheek, then caressed it gently. Jimin looked at Namjoon, then he directed Namjoon's hand to caressed his hair. Jimin looked very happy, as does Namjoon.

Soon there was a knock from the door, making both of them turned. Namjoon and Jimin welcomed Jin in front of the house. Jin hold Taehyung's hand, while Yoongi looks kinda annoyed behind them. Namjoon directed them to entered the house, and Taehyung went straight to Jungkook's room, while Yoongi lied down on the couch. After saying goodbye, Namjoon and Jin were soon going to Seungho's.

~~~

Hoseok Robot was scheduled to be completed today. Jin felt happy but also very nervous. He sighed many times, and moved around. He even tried to comment on whatever they passed on the street, and then find excuses for them to returned home. This time Jin saw a picture of Taehyung on his phone's wallpaper, then he turned towards Namjoon.

"Namjoon! I just remembered! Today Taehyung should get a hair treatment!" Namjoon heard that already, and only responded with a brief hummed.

"Namjoon! Today was exactly 2 months that the plants at Hoseok's house started to bear fruit! I have to take care of it right?" Jin kept saying strange excuses until they arrived in front of Seungho's house. Namjoon came out first, then opened the door for Jin. Jin walked slowly behind Namjoon. Namjoon got an idea, he reached out his hand to Seokjin.

"Hyung, if you're so nervous, you can hold my hand." After hearing that, Jin immediately took Namjoon's hand. He really needed someone to calm him down right now. Without Jin knowing, he started to enjoyed Namjoon's grip.

"Namjoon! Jin! Are you ready to meet Hoseok? He's a perfect robot!" They were both greeted by the cheery voice of Seungho. Seungho realized that they were holding hands, and when he glanced at Namjoon, Namjoon only gave him a little smile.

The three of them headed to Seungho's office. There was a white curtain, almost transparent, covering the figure behind it. Jin squeezed Namjoon's hand softly, Namjoon smiled at Jin, then brings him closer to the curtain. Seungho told Jin to open it. Then slowly, Jin opened the curtain...

Jin could see the figure behind the curtain clearly. His black hair, his body wrapped with sweaters and shorts. His smile that continued to adorned his face. The figure was still the same as last time Jin remembered. He was still cheerful, and his eyes that gazed gently toward Jin, made him calm. Jin then heard a voice he has long longed for.

"Jin hyung..." Hearing the voice of Hoseok, tears fell on the Seokjin's cheeks. He cried loudly, throwing his body at Hoseok who immediately embraced him. Jin didn't care if he looked weak, he only think one thing, Hoseok is back.

Jin and Namjoon recounted Hoseok all the events that had happened to Yoongi, what Hoseok missed, what happened between all of the kids. The three of them decided to go around several places, making sure that Hoseok really remembered everything. Hoseok was very happy, though at first he felt guilty for having made Jin and Namjoon struggle, but he was happy to see Yoongi again.

It was getting late, twilight had begun to move to show off its color. Seokjin's phone vibrated slowly, he got a short message from Taehyung, saying they're all playing in the park near the house. Jin smiled before putting his phone back into his pocket, then turned to Hoseok.

"Are you ready to meet the others?" There was a slight nervousness in his tone, but Hoseok answered it cheerfully.

"I want to meet everyone, especially, Yoongi."

~~~

Taehyung and Jungkook were taking many photos of themselves through Taehyung's phone. They moved around, looking for the best spots. Jimin and Yoongi sat on one of the park benches, watching them both. Yoongi then turned to Jimin,

"I heard a lot about you and Jungkook. Jin told me." Hearing that, Jimin turned to Yoongi. Yoongi continued his words.

"With this kind of situation, are you happy?" Jimin still looked at Yoongi, then smiled softly. He then wrote his name, Namjoon, and Jungkook on the ground using his finger. Then Jimin gave a big heart sign around the names. Jimin again saw Yoongi, this time he smiled broadly.

"TAEHYUUUNG!" Suddenly there was someone's voice called Taehyung out loud. The four of them turned to the source of the sound, and saw the little Hoseok laughing with joy. Once Taehyung realized who was calling him, he immediately escaped from Jungkook, and ran to embrace him.

"Wow! Now we are the same!" Hoseok just laughed at Taehyung's words. Taehyung turned pleased towards Jin who was behind Hoseok, then pulled Hoseok to join him, Jungkook, Jimin, and Yoongi. Jimin clapped jubilantly, Jungkook immediately hugged Hoseok and said that he really missed to play together again with Hoseok.

After Jungkook took off his embrace, Hoseok paused, then looked at Yoongi. Hoseok walked slowly toward him. Hoseok couldn't heard any sounds around them, neither does the wind. The beautiful landscape of the sunset, couldn't take away the sight of Hoseok who looked at Yoongi. Hoseok mesmerized every part of Yoongi's face, all the things that could keep him longing for Yoongi. After a while, Hoseok ventured to speak.

"Yoongi." Hoseok's words were so soft, maybe only he and Yoongi could heard that. Yoongi stared deep into Hoseok's eyes, the machine in his head worked. Yoongi was smiling, then he said a word that kept the other person stunned.

"Hoseok?"

~~~

:)