PART 09: SHE STILL ALIVE

*YOUR DAD'S POV*

Its been a week I don't see my little angel. How is she? I hope she was fine. As an assistant, I have to follow my boss everytime he got a meeting. Actually, I don't like this job but insist. He said...

"It's been a long time since I've seen my old classmate. Even we not best friends but I'm glad you still remember my name. So.. I insist to make you as my assistant. That means we have much time to spend. Let's are friend Kim D/N."

Min Kyung Hoon. That his name. Now we are best friends.

"YD/N-ah. Let's go grab lunch. I heard there is a new restaurant around here." Sudden he spoke. Well, its lunchtime also he doesn't have a meeting after this.

"Sure. Which restaurant you mean?" I ask him. I don't which restaurant he mean cause there a lot of restaurant around here. Jin's also own one nearest here.

"I forgot what its name. But it just around here. Let's go before it full." He said. We walked out of his company building.

~times skip~

I stop my step as we reached the restaurant. It was Jin's.
"Hoon-ah. It's my son restaurant." I said. He turns to me.

"Seriously?!" He asks me with an amused face.
"Wow! Let's go. I want to see him. Who knows your son can be friend with my son?" He walked faster than me. He really wants to see my son. Well, I told him everything about my life but not my children.

"Slow down. He is not going anywhere." I say while following him behind. I shook my head to follow him behind. As we sit he ask my son worker to meet him.

"Can I see your manager?" He asks the girl impatiently as my son did something bad.

"I'm sorry but the boss is busy." The girl said. She bit nervous looked at Kyung Hoon.

"Hoon-ah. You scared her." I glared at him.

"Mianhae. Can I see him? Please." He pleaded with her. This old man how can he act cute like that. His gummy smile still cute like before.

"Yah! You old enough to do that. You have a son already." I said. He still wants my son. Ugh! Nevermind. I looked around the restaurant then I hear noisy at the entrance. I turn to see what happen. My eye widen as saw the scene.

"YM/N." I mumbled her name. She still alive. She looks very different. She looked beautiful like before just her appearance fancier. She wears a high heel, an expensive outfit with dark glass also branded handbag. There were a lot girl and boy surround her. I hear someone shouted at her.

"Crystal... We love you." The girl shouted. Crystal? Did she change her name or I look wrong? I turn back to my friend. There stood Jin. He looked at me and gasped.

"Papa? You with this ajusshi?" Jin asks me. I nodded. I don't know what to say since his mama is here with the different name.

"He is my friend also assistant." My friend said. I smile at my son. Then he looked the noisy voices in front him. He was shocked and eye wide open. His expression changed.

"Papa... Is that... Her?" He asks me. Then the girls keep shouted 'Crystal' again and again. I can see his sad eye.
"Excuse me." He about to leave but my ex-wife calls him. Of course, she doesn't know her son. He changes a lot. She came to us.

"Yes." He tries to keep calm facing his mama. He looked at me. I smile at him.

"You in charge at kitchen right? I would like to order 25 boxes of lunch. My manager will come here later." She said. Manager? What her job?

"Crystal-ssi?" Kyung Hoon spoke.
"Wow! This is the first time I saw you face to face. My wife really likes your songs." He said. What? Song? Is she a singer? I looked up at her. She turns to me. She bit surprised to see me.

"YD/N? It's you?" She said and smile.
"How are you?" She asks. I sighed.

"I'm fine." I said. I looked at the kitchen restaurant.
"What are you doing here?"

"Lunch of course. I heard from my staff that this restaurant have delicious food." She claimed and smile. Those smile still same.

"Of course. The owner and chef in charge here is his son. Kim SeokJin. He is a handsome young man." My friend said. Can't he shut up for a while? She turns to me.

"Is it true?" She asks. I give up and nodded.

"Yes. He is my son, Kim SeokJin. I tell you again. MY SON." I say to clear it. She threw us away and I don't want she take my children.

"I want to see him." She said and about to go to the kitchen.

"No! He is MY SON." I try to calm myself.

"I just want to see him. Is that wrong?"

"Yes." I said. She sighed then she went out. My friend just silent. We both say nothing. All the day we not talking. I feel bad to not tell him all my story.

»»»TBC»»»