PART 10: SHE IS MAMA, RIGHT?

Its been a month after Jin and your father meet your mother. They not telling you because they afraid you will hurt again. Enough for them seeing you cried all night.

"Papa! Oppa! Namjoon is here."
You shouted at the door. Soon the came.

"Hi, uncle. Hi Jin hyung. I came to take Y/N for a date." Namjoon politely asks your father. Somehow they like him so much.

"Take care of my princess." Jin smiles at Namjoon and patted his shoulder.

"I promise." Namjoon replied. Then you both went out.

~Mall~

"What we doing here oppa?" You ask Namjoon. Be looking around looking for someone.

"I heard that Crystal have shooting music video here. So I want to see her. I really love her songs." Namjoon claimed.

"Oh really? I never see her. How is she look like? I always heard Hoseok sunbaenim sing her song when I had practise dance with him. He teaches me the move while playing her song." You admit to him. He looked at your disbelief.

"Wow. You dance her move but you never saw her." Namjoon was surprised.

"Well, it not like-" You were cut off by a crowd behind you. You turn around and gasped.

"She is here." Namjoon said. Your eye can't stop looking the person. Crystal just finished shooting. Namjoon pull you along to see Crystal.

There you standing exactly in front of her. Your eye not leaving her. You let go of your hand run to hug her. She was surprised at first. But she hugs you back think that you were her fan.

"Wow. You really excited to see me huh?" She asks.
"You want an autograph?" She took out her CD album and sign there. She gives it to you. You just stared at her.
"For you." She gave you. She pats your hair and walked away.

"She is mama, right? Did she really don't recognize me? Mama, it's you, right? Mama please looked at me. If you really mama please turn around. Once. Just once. Please."  You said in your mind. After a few step Crystal stop and looked back to you with a smile.

"It's really you. I miss you, mama. I really miss you." You said in your heart.

"Let's go eat something Y/N-ah." Namjoon holds your hand again breaking your sadness.
"Why you cried?" He asks as saw your red-eye. He hugs you to calm you down. He looked worried.

"I'm okay oppa. Let's go." You said to him. You both went to the nearest cafe.

You eat peacefully with Namjoon but then someone interrupts your date.

"What a nice view to see two bird in love eating pasta." The cheerful male voice spoke behind you and Namjoon. You both look at him.

"Sunbaenim?" You were shocked seeing Hoseok sat behind you both.

"What are you doing here Hoseok?" Namjoon ask.

"Dancing." He replied to Namjoon. You giggle at his answer.

"Oppa is that obviously, he's here to eat. Hoseok sunbaenim comes to join us." You said. Namjoon looked at you.

"No thanks. Plus... I don't want to be a third wheel. Bye lovebird. See you at school." Hoseok said and walked out of the cafe.

After eating you both went to the park for relaxing. You sighed and begin to talk to him.

"Oppa you know the exam is near, right?" You suddenly ask. Namjoon turns to face you.

"What you mean actually?" He asks you. You held his hand and started to tell him.

"Oppa. I've made a decision. I'll join Sir Yoongi's extra class. It did not mean I don't want to see you but if you be my tutor it's too hard to focus." You said.

"For how long babe?" He asks.

"Until exam ended. And I promise I will text you when we have a break. Okay?" You smile at him.

"Promise?"
"Promise."
You both hugging each other.

"Why I always ended my day to see lovebird?" You both broke the hug as hear a familiar voice. You cheek got blushed.
"A lot of places why did you both tend to be here?" He asks.

"It was public place right?" Namjoon ask. You nodded at Namjoon. Yoongi closed his eye.

"This is a quiet place ever for me taking nap. And you both just ruined my nap time. But I'm sorry that I overhear your conversation." Yoongi felt guilty for that.

"It's okay. It not too private actually." Namjoon spoke. Yoongi smile sweet.

"Those smile is so... Cute." You thought.

"So. My extra class started after school. Everyday. 3.00pm to 5.00pm. Don't forget to tell your guardian. Bye, enjoy your date." Yoongi gets up and leaves them.

»»»TBC»»»