Thank You, Goodbye For Now

HEY THERE LOVES! 
Well, I hope you loved the story as much as I loved writing it. I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S OVER. :( 

Anyways, I'd like to THANK YOU ALL for your unending and unconditional support and love. Honestly, I thought that I wouldn't be able to finish this story. But then I didn't want to leave you guys hanging. I honestly couldn't have done this without you guys. So, thank you! You guys pushed me out of my comfort zone and urged me to continue writing. I couldn't thank you guys enough! Dedicated readers and fans, thank you for sharing this journey with me. It's a big milestone in my life. I hope that you'll be there in my future journeys here in Wattpad. Thank you for your encouraging messages and comments, they really inspired me in ways I couldn't even imagine. And thank you also for the patience and understanding you showed during the times when it seemed like forever before I could update this story. To my two editors, @justanotherjulia and @qwerty_squirt23, thank you for taking the time to edit most of my chapters. 

For my upcoming story, Summer Love, the first chapter will be posted on June 1. So stay tuned! I hope you're excited as much as I am! I still can't believe that Last First Kiss is completed but I'm also excited to start working on Summer Love. Comment down below what you guys hope will happen in that story! 

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! *virtual hugs and kisses to each one of you* HERE'S TO US, TO LAST FIRST KISS, AND TO OUR FUTURE JOURNEYS IN WATTPAD TOGETHER. June 1, mark it in your calendars! 

Lot's and lot's of love,
Katie xoxo