Part 4: Sweet Weekend

"No. Nothing more. Enough Arnavji."

She covered herself with the silk sheet to get up but her insatiable husband held her hand.

Arnav - You don't need to cover yourself. It's just me here. You can roam around without clothes, I won't mind at all. In fact, vice versa.

She hit him lightly as he winked at her.

Khushi - You are becoming shameless day by day, not me.

She walked over to the attached bathroom and stood there at the door looking at herself in the mirror, counting those love bites.

She smiled touching them. He'd brought roses for her on the way back home yesterday and after sharing a bath, they both had snuggled into a duvet together sitting outside on the terrace at the bonfire and dined there only .

Arnav - The weekend has just started.

She met his eyes through the mirror who was by now hugging her from behind, resting his chin on her shoulder.

Khushi - Oh ya? What's there in store for the weekend?

Arnav - No work at all. My all time is dedicated to you for two whole days. We'll do whatever you want.

Khushi - Anything?

Arnav - Anything!

She turned to face him and put her arms around his nape smiling.

Khushi - I must admit I'm liking it, just you and me, living alone.

Arnav - Me too. I can kiss you anywhere I want, don't have to wait for you to come into the bedroom.

Khushi - You're always having just the one thing in mind, don't you?

She narrowed her eyes at him and pouted which he couldn't resist but peck.

Arnav - How about we move out when we go back to Delhi?

She pushed him now not so convinced by his suggestion.

Khushi - No, of course not! Now you're here with me for two days. But the other five days, you're working and spending all day at the office. I'm alone then, getting bored.

Arnav - Then why don't you join office with me? You have a standing offer.

Khushi - No. That's not me. Anyway, leave it. I'll figure out something. For now I want to enjoy our togetherness.

* * *

"Enough of red. My wardrobe is full of it."

She turned him from the piece of lingerie he was admiring. She grabbed a yellow nightie instead, because she knows yellow is not his color in bed. In fact few months after their remarriage, he'd prohibited her from wearing her yellow night salwar. And whenever she was in mood to tease him, she'd wear only that dress at nights.

Arnav - Sure you can take that. But just don't wear it ever in front of me.

Khushi - Really? Then in front of whom do I wear this?

She giggled as he narrowed his eyes at her. She pulled his cheeks playfully and keeping the piece back, turned to him.

Khushi - You can choose whichever you want, it's you who want to see me in these after all. I don't care.

Arnav - But your comfort is important too.

Khushi - I'm comfortable in front of you in anything.

It was one of the most romantic things she'd ever said to him. His heart was at so much content and he felt like just holding her in his arms and stay like that forever.

Arnav - How about this violet corset?

* * *

"Was that real? Did they really do it like, in real? The actors?"

Arnav chuckled at her innocence. Her question erupted upon seeing a Sex scene happening in the movie.

Arnav - No. They're just acting. It would have been a porno else.

Khushi - Do you watch p-.. such videos?

Arnav - During college time. I think everyone in his or her life for sure does watch porn at least once.

Khushi - I didn't.

Arnav - So tell me you aren't curious and wouldn't want to watch at least once if your conscious wasn't holding you back?

She turned her face away from him looking back up to the TV hanging up on the wall.

'What does this Laad Governor think of himself, hmph.'

Khushi - I can't understand most of the things they're saying.

She looked up at him pouting. He hugged her closer and now pressed a button on the remote enabling the subtitle.

Khushi - Can't we watch some Hindi movie? I don't understand English so well.

Arnav - That's why we are watching an English movie, so you learn to understand the language better.

Khushi - But you said we'll do whatever I want. Now you're making me watch a movie I don't want to watch.

Arnav - You said let's watch a movie, we're doing that.

She made a face at him. He held a Ph.D in twisting each and every word of her to his advantage. Then let's try it in a way he can't have his way.

Khushi - No, I want to watch a Hindi movie.

Arnav - Too late. We're going to watch this movie till the end.

She sat up kneeling above him and grabbed a cushion from the couch and thumped him with it starting a sweet pillow fight.

* * *

"Amanji must be alright na?"

His wife never failed to surprise him with her strange questions in the middle of some romantic moment they share.

The sky was clear today, they'd spread some sheets on the terrace and laid down under the open sky just as she likes.

Arnav - So, here I am, kissing you, and you're thinking of Aman?

Khushi - Yes, I mean, no, not like that. Am just wondering. Almost the whole weekend passed. We both spent such great time together, went out for shopping and sightseeing and not even once he called. I hope he's okay.

For a moment, he had to think if to laugh at or admire her innocence. As long she's in his life, no day would get by without him laughing at least once.

Arnav - Now it's Akash or Mamaji who have to deal with him for a year.

Khushi - Poor Jiji!

Arnav now broke into laughter at her comment. She first looked at him innocently but then joined him for a laugh realizing what she'd said.

As they slowly stopped laughing, she rested her head on his chest looking at the sky.

Khushi - What's the advantage of living on the 10th floor? The sky is still as far.

Arnav - Well, the next time I get an apartment, I'll try to make sure it's 300.000 Kilometers above ground, so you can touch the moon.

He chuckled looking at her to which she smacked him on the chest lightly pouting.

Khushi - Stop making fun of me Laad Governor. Else I won't wear the negligee, not today, not any day in future.

Arnav - As you wish.

Khushi - And I'll throw away all red clothes and add many yellow ones, especially night suits and nighties.

Arnav - As you wish my Drama Queen.

Khushi - I'm not a Dra-

Before she could protest, he pulled her up and shut her with a passionate kiss.