Part 10: The Musical

"Jo tu mera humdard hai...suhana har dard hai..jo tu mera humdard hai."

Having her dance there with his shirt was a view to fall in love with over and over again.

A smile crept up onto his lips as all the fatigue vanished in the blink of an eye. The way she twisted and turned lost in the music focusing on dancing freely, he felt so much content just by watching her.

He closed the door very carefully making sure not to make even the slightest bit of noise and dropped his jacket and laptop on the couch as he sneaked to his wife.

Her eyes shot open as his hand slowly snaked his way from her waist to her stomach. She didn't need to turn and see, she could recognize his touch and his fragrance. She smiled leaning back and letting her head rest on chest.

Khushi - Good you came. I am in a mood to dance today.

Arnav - And I'm in a mood to go up to bedroom and...

She twisted her nose and turned to face him. Pushing him slightly, she kept his shirt away and changed the song to Kudi Gujarat Di.

Khushi - Dance with me on the song, am having an ear worm since morning.

He raised his brows in disbelief. Was she serious?

Arnav - When I'm not there, you dance on romantic songs with my shirt. But when I am home, you wanna dance to this song?

Khushi - Haan, toh? I can dance with your shirt on a romantic song but can I dance to this song with your shirt? Hum thumke kaise lagayenge iske saath?

He flared his nose a bit in annoyance and walked up nodding in denial.

She smirked and giggled running behind him waving with his shirt up in the air.

Khushi - Laad Governor, wait.

* * *

"Abhi na jao chhod kar ke dil abhi bhara nahi."

She winked at him throwing herself between him and the door in order to block his way to the bathroom.

Arnav - What the f-, let me through.

Khushi - No Entry for Laad Governors.

Arnav - What the hell. I'm noticing you've started calling me Laad Governor more often to my face!

Khushi - So? You too call me Khush many times and waste the I. Did I ever complain? Laad Governor is your pet name. And you better love me for that.

She pouted fidgeting with his shirt now.

Khushi - You are angry with me, haina? Although you don't have any reason for that but you anyway never have. So as always I'll make it up to you. Tell me how.