Part 14: Supermarket

"Milk, butter, flour, rice and beans. Then some fruits and vegetables, will see. Also yoghurt and sugar."

She listed everything in her mind but was shocked when her husband turned the trolley into the fish & meat lane instead. Irked, she followed him to get a hold onto the trolley.

Khushi - Stop. Did you even listen to me? We need milk, yoghurt, butter, rice-

Arnav - Khushi, I know. I heard you but I want to take something for myself.

Khushi - No. You don't need to eat all these frozen corpses. You're a diabetic, you need to eat fresh and organic things like vegetables.

She smiled patting his biceps and winking at him. He raised his brows in astonishment but of course he was no newly-wed-still-in-the-honeymoon-phase fool and knew his wife very well.

Arnav - You're right. I shouldn't eat all these frozen corpses. Great idea. I'll purchase some fresh meat from instead.

He pulled the trolley right to the corner at the counter with fresh meat. Khushi never set a foot there till yet. She followed him only to almost faint due to the intense smell. She pulled him back to a safe distance where the smell disappeared.

Khushi - Ok fine, take whichever frozen corpse you want from there but please don't even set a foot in that corner. It smells so horribly.

He smirked and agreed to her. She glared him as he grabbed a packet of chicken filet and kept in the trolley.

* * *

"Stop passing time and shop whatever you want."

She turned to him with a flare of her nose and pointed the two bottles of shampoos she held at him.

Khushi - It takes time to choose. It's a matter of my hair after all, which you like so much!

Arnav - So that's why you always take extra care of your hair?

He leaned closer proximately with a smirk. She looked up at him and pushed nodding in denial.

Khushi - I just stated that you like my hair. I take care of them for my own hygiene not because you like! Got it?

Arnav - Got it!

He grabbed both the bottles of shampoo she was constantly pointing him with and kept in the trolley making her drop her jaw.

Khushi - Listen, go, get ketchup from over there.

Arnav - What? You won't move from here anymore?

Khushi - No, just go get it!

He rolled his eyes but had to obey. It was her order!

Once he turned his back to her, she smiled wide and picked the packet of filet from a corner. Keeping it there on a wrack, she pulled the trolley behind him patting her back in mind.

* * *

"Wait, Wait, Wait. Honey!"

She made him halt in his track immediately as if she was to miss her stop. He muttered an unbelievable as she ran to the shelves filled with honey.

Khushi - Which one should I buy this time!?

He rolled his eyes in utter annoyance as she stood there thinking of which honey to buy. Khushi and her choices!

Arnav - Khushi, stop this time pass and grab any bottle. Everything is honey!

Khushi - You being a businessman should know it is not just about honey. I want 100% pure honey! As you always say, no compromises on quality Aman!