The Quarrel Of Lovers Is The Renewal Of Love

'I'm not coming to the party. They will again make fun of me that I agreed after all. So sorry.'

'Hey come on. You don't have to talk to me there. So why won't you come? All the others are coming.'

'But they will tease us again. So for the last time now, I'm not coming!!!'

'C'mon Khushi. What's the point in arguing now. They have teased us enough. They won't do it again now.'

'No way Arnav. You and me...we both know them very well. It was enough for me, today morning.'

'And I'm saying I'll handle it if they start again.'

'Of course...to prove their saying right!'

'Let it be now Khushi. That we have stopped speaking to each other isn't enough, you even want to stop seeing each other now?'

'Ae hello...I am coming at college on Monday! And besides, am glad that all are unaware of us still writing SMS to each other. And ya...do delete these messages afterward.'

'You are really overreacting!'

'I'm not!'

'Of course!'

'NO!'

'JUST SHUT UP and come to the party!'

'YOU SHUT UP! And I'm not coming to the party.'

'I'm switching off my cell. Just good night!'

'Hey wait...'

'Hello...Khushi...'

'Khushi...you idiot'

'Okay fine. I won't even send you SMS' from now on.'

[FLASHBACK]

They glared at each other with greeted teeth like two wild wolves, who are currently fighting for their prey. The kept their positions until a sound was to be heard and their eyes turned in the other direction.

"What are you looking at each other? I am here! Look forward!" The teacher ordered and they didn't have any other choice than looking at the front side.

But after just five minutes...

"You fool."

"You idiot!"

"Idle skitter!"

"Twat!"

"Swine!"

"I'm a swine? And you are a silly cow!"

"What? Silly cow? And you're a skunk!"

"What the f**k! I-"

"STOP IT, YOU TWO!" The professor finally interrogated after they started yelling and calling each other names.

They gazed at each other shortly and before the other one could take the floor both proclaimed at the same time pointing at each other. "HIS / HER FAULT!"

"NO! YOUR FAULT!" They turned and bashed each other once again.

"Oh, SHUT UP!" She disrupted their small talking with a nerved expression. "It's always the same. You both get out and sort out the matter now."

"No mam. Please don't throw me out. He started it."

"She's lying. I didn't start. She was the one to snatch away my mobile."

"Because he kept messaging me. It was disturbing.'

But then it hit them. They both bit their tongues and spotted at each other when they realized what they just uttered in front of their teacher. Slowly they turned their gazes to see the fuming expression of their educator. "Aren't phones forbidden during lessons?"