( 4 )

"Intruder"

Y/N'S POV:

Since your parents were still at work, you were able to take Hoseok into your bedroom. You slowly opened the door which revealed the bloody message on the wall.

Hoseok stopped on his tracks and held your hand. You knew that he was horrified at what he just saw. He didn't do anything but just stood there, motionless.

You closed the door and glanced at him. Your eyes started to fill with tears as you buried your head into Hoseok's chest.

"I'm scared Hoseok...." You said. He wrapped his arms on your waist.

"You will be fine Y/N. I will be the one who will protect you, remember?" He tried to give you a smile but he just couldn't. He couldn't stop thinking of that message on your wall.

You and Hoseok hung out at the living room for a while until it was time for him to go home. You bid him goodbye and locked the door. You sat down on the couch while staring at the TV even though it wasn't on. You suddenly heard a noise like a bang from outside.

"Mom..? Dad..?" You walked toward the door to unlock it but you backed away the moment the sound of banging got louder.

You just wanted to find a place to hide but your legs were too weak to run. The banging got louder and you felt like the door would burst open any minute. You closed all the lights and went to hide in the dining room. You grabbed your phone and tried to dial your parent's phone number but then you heard the door burst open. You closed your phone and kept quiet.

You heard footsteps near the living room. You covered your mouth, preventing yourself from screaming when you heard the sound of footsteps near the dining room. As soon as you heard that the intruder might pass dining room, you slowly stood up and tried to run straight to the door to escape but someone pulled you and pinned you to the wall. You let out a little yelp and tried to push whoever it was that was trying to hurt you.

"LET ME GO!" You yelled out.

You wanted to yell out for help but felt something poking your stomach. You looked down to see a knife.

You needed to find a way to see the intruder's face so luckily, there was a lamp beside you. You took a chance to open it and look at the face of the intruder. You got scared and accidentally bumped your head when you saw his face.

"P-Please... Don't hurt me...." Tears rolled down your cheeks.

"It wouldn't be fun if I just killed you on the spot." his deep voice scared you even more. He lifted up the knife, waving at you. You trembled in fear.

"How about we play a game?" he continued, "You have 30 seconds to run and hide and if I find you....you LOSE the game."

"The game starts....NOW." He snapped his fingers and you immediately rushed upstairs. You were panting so much while trying to find a place to hide. The only safe place that you knew was under the bed.

"10 more seconds." You heard the guy said.

You rushed to your bedroom and hid under you bed. You took out your phone again and tried to call your parents. This time you succeeded to call them.

"M-Mom! Answer me please!"

"What is it Y/N?"

"Mom there's an intruder in our house and he has a knife Mom! Please come home now!"

"Y/N go hide we will be there in 10 minutes!"

You were glad that your parents will be finally home but you were also scared since the intruder is still in your house.

You heard the door opened again and you expected it to be your parents but it wasn't. You crawled out from under the bed and peeked through the door. You saw the intruder, still holding the knife.

"Who are you and how did you came into Y/N's house." You heard Hoseok. You started to panic.

"If you want to hurt Y/N. Let her go and kill me instead!"

"HOSEOK NO!"