Operation: Save Sylvia-Danchou! Part. 5

Sylvia's P.O.V.

.... I hate my kidnapper.

Normal P.O.V.

Dawn came and Mikasa knocked on your door. You were currently taking a bath when you heard the knock.

"(y/n)? We're waiting for you at the AV Room. What's taking you so long?" Mikasa knocked, "don't tell me you got kidnapped, too."

You laughed, "very funny, Mikasa!" You cried, "I'll be down in a minute!"

You heard footsteps and assumed Mikasa left. You dipped your head in the water and relaxed in the lukewarm liquid. After a couple of minutes, you gasped for air.

"I forgot to breathe..." You gasped.

You got out of the bath and dried yourself, after that, you wore a simple buttoned white shirt, a black vest, dress pants and loafers. You combed your (h/c) hair and proceeded towards the closet where a 3DMG was found. You equipped it and went out to the balcony where you used the 3DMG to ropel down to the front door. You opened the front door and was greeted by a cardboard cutout of Nicolas Cage. You peeked at the back and saw countless of traps, you sighed.

"Levi is the new Mr. Clean." You rolled your eyes as you said this. The traps and Nicolas Cage quickly hid themselves in the ceiling, walls and floor. You proceeded towards the first door to your left.

"Good morning~!" You chirped.

"What's so good about the morning when someone wakes you up with songs from Justin Bieber?!" Sylvia spat, she was now sitting on the floor, her chin on her knees and hands over her ears. The song 'Baby' could be heard at the background.

"We managed to hack the kidnapper's camera and now, we're able to connect with Sylvia." Armin informed, you nodded.

"Sylvia-danchou, they didn't harm your fingers, did they?" You asked in concern.

"They took my innocence and all you care about are my fingers?!" Sylvia cried.

"Never gonna give you up, never gonna let you down. Never gonna run away and desert you~"

"GODDAMNIT!! I REFUSE TO BE RICK ROLLED IN 2014!!"

"Jesus, calm down! We can't continue if you keep raging at internet memes!" Levi yelled.

"Screw you!!" Sylvia yelled.

"Thank you but I have Eren!" Levi yelled back.

(Narrator: I gave you EreRi fangirls a cookie so refrain from squealing!)

"Kyaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah~!!" Sylvia squealed, blood trickling down from her nose.

"Uhm... What...?" You and the others said.

"Anyways, back to the more important matters... Have you identified who your kidnapper is, Sylvia?" Erwin asked.

Sylvia shook her head, "not at all... Well... She is a she, and she seems to like everything I hate and hate everything I like. And she wears dresses more often... Unlike me." Sylvia said.

"Alright, please hang in there, Sylvia! We'll rescue you!" Eren said. Sylvia nodded, fat tears streaming down her flushed cheeks.

"Yeah! I'm counting on you guys!"

~~~

"So... This is the place?" You asked, looking up at the old castle before you.

"Yup, everyone has their 3DMG, right?" Erwin replied, you and the others nodded, "good. Remember to conserve gas. Who knows when we might need them. Ready? To your positions!"