thirty - dope fiend

noel

It was finally time for Fiona's wedding. Carl, my mom and dad, and I all went together. I've got to admit, seeing my parents in the front seat, holding hands, my mom in a beautiful dress and my dad in a nice tux, reminds me of their wedding day.

I was five years old when my parents got married. I remember it was a few months after we all moved into our own house. I was sitting in the backseat jamming to Avril Lavigne. I remember having this cute, little, baby blue dress on. My mom still has it somewhere in the house. They both looked so happy.

The only ones who were there for the wedding were the Gallagher's. Fiona and debbie were bridesmaids, Lip and Ian were the groomsmen, Carl was the ring boy and I was the flower girl.

I remember how happy my parents looked. I knew at that moment that they were soulmates, and so far, I haven't been wrong.

"We're here," My dad told us as we pulled up to an old church. "You ready, maid of honor?"

"Yes I am," I answered. Carl looked over at me with a smile on his face and I couldn't help but smile with along him. He hopped out of the car, holding the door for me and helping me out. It was a very cold morning, there was slush on the roads and it smelt like rain.

"We'll see you in there," my dad said as they walked into the church, leaving Carl and me outside.

"You ready," he asked me. "You look very beautiful."

"Thank you. I hope I'm ready. I don't really know what a maid of honor does," I laughed sheepishly.

"Don't worry about it," he smiled and grabbed my hand as we walked into the church with one another.

Once we got inside, we parted our ways. He went to Sean and the groomsmen, I went to Fiona and the bridesmaids.

I made it into the room where Fiona was. Once I saw her, I stopped dead in my tracks. Fiona, Svetlana, and Veronica turned away from the mirror they were looking in.

"Oh, my God, Fiona," I said. "You look absolutely beautiful." I slowly made my way over to her, wrapping my arms around her for a big hug.

"Thank you for showing up," she said.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world," I smiled up at her.

"Holy shit," the three of us turned around, seeing Kev standing in the door way.

"What," Fiona asked.

"You look fantastic," Kev told her.

"Yeah," Fi asked.

"Beautiful," V said while Svetlana said something in russian that no one understood.

"Fiona," someone said from outside of the room that caught all of our attention. In walked Debbie, carrying Franny on her chest.

"Hey," Fiona said, walking up to her. A smile grew to her face. "Thank you."

"I didn't do it for you," Debbie stated. "I want Franny in the wedding pictures." I knew that was a complete lie. Yes, Debbie may be pissed as hell at Fiona, but that doesn't mean that she doesn't love her or want what's best for her.

"Alright, let's go," Ian said as him and Lip barged into the room, leading us all out the door.

As we walked out there, a huge smile began to appear on Fiona and Sean's faces.

"Wow," he said, admiring his soon-to-be wife. I could see the excitement in Fiona's face.

"Groomsmen and groom, follow us," the priest said. "Line up on the right, maid of honor and bride." I followed Fiona to the right standing right next to her.