Chapter 6- Burnt

Chapter  6

"You have caused a lot of unnecessary heart ache." Leo said, his voice low. When I looked at him, I saw redness around his eyes. Surely he wasn't crying, what would he have to cry about? I waited for him to continue, and I continued to stare at the wall behind him.

"Ivory?" He asked. I couldn't help the purr my wolf gave, at hearing him say my name. We both instantly chastised ourselves.

"Yes, Sir?" I asked, I saw him scowl, but I still stared at the wall.

"Call me Leo." He demanded, I flinched at his tone.

"I would prefer not to." He growled, and I tensed. Please, don't hit me. I kept staring at the ground. Levi grabbed Leo's arm, pulling him back. Levi whispered in his ear, so low, even my werewolf ears couldn't hear it. Both Leo and Levi leave the room, without another word. The Alpha turns to me with a smile.

"This has all been a big misunderstanding. I apologize for how cold I was. I am Logan Spade, this is my wife and mate, Aria." As if on cue, she smiled at me. What are they playing at? "Behind you is my Beta, Micheal, and his mate Aliee. Who is my sister. Then you have Aaron." I looked at them as he pointed them out, they all smiled kindly. Looks can be deceiving.

"Aaron is the next in line beta. But his dads are Jimbo and Riley. Aria's brother." He continued. I looked at Aaron in shock, guy parents? My old Alpha, would of had them exterminated.

"I know you met William, he is Micheal and Ailee's youngest son. They have another son, names Jared. He is about 12." Why is he explaining all of this? Why do I need to know? I stayed tense both me and my wolf on edge. "They also have a daughter....." Two girls came screaming into the room. "Speak of the devil." The both were the same age, it seemed. Both had dark brown eyes. But one was blond, and one with black hair, both beautiful.

"The blond one is my daughter, Leo and Levi's sister, Roxy. The one with black hair is Kat, Micheal and Aliee's daughter. They were born the same day." Roxy looked at me with a glare. In fact both of them are. Aria grabbed two pencils from the desk, and hit the girls with them. They flinched, and looked at her in shock.

"What was that for?" Roxy asked, her voice held a lot of attitude, but she was smiling.

"Don't be an ass. This is Ivory, Leo and Levi's mate." The girl rolled her eyes, and walked up to me. To my shock, she pulled me into a hug, I moved to the side, with the fastness that was unique to me. I don't want her to touch me. Not when she seems so cold. I don't want any of them to touch me. Everyone looked at me in shock, Roxy seemed as if I had hurt her feelings.

"What are your plans for me?" I asked, eyeing my book bag that Aaron had in his hands. They stayed silent for a moment, then the Alpha cleared his throat.

"You will still be going to school. How old are you?"

"I turned 17 two days ago, Sir."

"Happy Birthday" Roxy cheered, I looked at her in shock, what is a happy birthday? Is that her way of saying I had a good one?

"Ignore her, we all do." Alpha joked, everyone laughed. Why would they ignore her? And to laugh about it? "And obviously you will be staying here, in the pack house." My eyes widened, and I froze.

"No, No, no." I continued to mutter, shaking my head back and forth. The hatred to witches started a long time ago. When witched refused to heal wolves dying mates, or make them stronger. I knew the importance of not intervening a death. Cuts and scratches I will heal. But I cant heal a dying person, it is fated they die. Many people are meant to die, so a second chance mate can come. I wont be a weapon, or a personal nurse and chew toy again.