Chapter 18

Arsam's POV

"Have you noticed..something is wrong between these two.." Hania said slowly

"Yeah.. That's what I was thinking... Jabse ye dono wapas aae hai, aru weird behave kar rahi hai..kuch toh zarur hua hai"

"Maine poocha toh usne bataya nahi kuch....I have an idea...sab friends and family hi hai... Let's play truth or dare..." The mastermind suggested..

"Arey wah ,Great idea...lets call everyone"

And then within few minutes we all youngsters were gathered in backyard...while mom dad and phupo went to their respective rooms ..

The bottle spinned for the first time and stopped at tara..she took truth...

"Okay...I'll ask...one person in the world you can do anything for?" Shiza asked ...

"Do I need to tell this...Of course its haadi.." She said while haadi Bhai uncomfortably looked away...I turned to look aru's reaction ..she was successfully ignoring this...great going And then bottle stopped at farhan Bhai.. He took dare....

"Kiss your wife..." This was rohaid Bhai...while farhan Bhai hesitated..

Rohaid bhai or inka romance....

Farhan bhai kissed his wife's hand... It was quite a smart move thou...

Next was..

Hania...she took truth..

"Great.. Have you ever fallen in love?" I asked..
Everyone looked at me surprised.. Hania's eyes got widened..
I mentally chuckled looking her face..

"Yes.." She replied.. I was actually not expecting this answer..

She loves someone..??

Oh I don't care..

Then again bottle rotate and stopped at alizeh bhabhi..she took truth...

"I'll ask...so tell us one thing you love the most about rohaid Bhai and one thing that you hate " arisha asked...

"The thing I hate about him is... He forgets everything... He never remember my birthday or our love anniversary..not even valentines.." We all laughed at the way she told us...while rohaid Bhai watched her open mouthed..

"And the thing I love is... His loyalty....he don't even look at any other girl...I got a loyal partner and I trust him..." She winked and rohaid Bhai straighten his collar in proud..

"I must say ..you are really lucky then.." Arisha sighed glaring at haadi Bhai ....

Why she said that? I looked at Hania...she also noticed..

Then after four five chances... It stopped at arisha...she took a dare... Brave girl

"Okay ... So you have to go at the third floor's store room and bring one thing that you think is haadi Bhai's favorite from childhood..." I gave her the dare...

"But how would I know what's his favorite?" Arisha tried to escape from the situation..

"Come on bhabhi...at least try.." Fiza insisted.....

" Okay fine I can try..." She said and walked out...

•••••••

Arisha's POV