Chapter 17; The recovery, and the missing boys

For those of you who came from my other account, this is the new chapter :) 

*Unedited*

Enjoy the chapter!

*

I wasn't really awake, but I could still very aware of my surroundings. I could almost feel the eyes on me, and it smelt like a boy's room. I was laying on a bed, as well.

"... I still can't f*cking believe they would do such a thing," I heard an angry whisper, which took me a few seconds to identify as Klay.

"don't you agree?" he asked someone else, and I realized it was Grey. "This is what happens when you bring a girl into an all boy delinquents' school," he answered, from the sound of it sitting down.

"Are you saying it's her fault?" there was a pause, and then it was Thomas who was talking. "Grey, why don't go make sure Reagan doesn't go out? We don't need him looking for a fight, again."

After that, the sound of the door opening and closing was heard.

I heard one of the boys sigh.

I moved a bit, making my groan in pain and finally open my eyes. "Rhi? Are you okay?" I saw Caleb moving towards me quickly. I waved my hand dismissively, "Yeah, other then the face my head hurts like a bi*ch." My words seemed to have calmed them a bit.

"What happened?" I asked in a drowsy voice. Thomas and Caleb exchanged looks, and it was Klay that answered me without much of a thought. "You don't remember being beaten up?" Thomas grabbed his shoulder and looked at him. "Go make sure Grey and Reagan don't end up fighting each other, will you?" Thomas practically ordered.

I stared at Thomas, confused. "Why would they fight?" I asked him as Klay unwillingly did as he asked. Thomas shook his head, "Do you need to tell someone you're here?" He questioned.

I suddenly remembered my aunt went overseas for the rest of the week, and quickly shook my head, mentally sighing.

What a great timing, she had.

Maybe I could even manage to buy some new stockings to hide the fact that the pair on my legs got ripped.

I looked around, and then returned my gaze to the intelligent boy. "I kinda need to pee," I mentioned.

Caleb coughed, surprised over the quick change of subject.

Thomas only smiled in return, directing me to the bathroom that was in front of his room.

I nodded, carefully getting up. "Careful," said Caleb in worry. I gave him a sly grin and a thumb up as I exited the room.

In the bathroom, I finally got the time to inspect my injures.

I had a bandage on my temple, my left shoulder and wrist.

Looking down, I saw my knees were wrapped as well. Besides that, the corner of my bottom lip was swollen, and I had bruises on my jaw and around my right eye- close to the bandage.

I touched my bruised face carefully. They sure did a number on me. My aunt will probably think I got into a fight again. She will most definitely ground me, too.

I sighed, doing my business and then washing my hands, making sure to not wet my bandage.

When I finished, I went out and back to the room. "So, who's going to take me home?" Just as I asked that, a loud bang of a closing door was heard downstairs, making me jump. I looked at Thomas as he got up, looking worn out. Then, there was shouting added to that, and Thomas exited the room and yelled, "If you're going to argue, do it quietly! You're going to give Rhi a headache," I opened my mouth to disagree, since yelling never gave me headaches, but my head already hurt from my wound. I hoped I didn't have a concussion. That wasn't a fun experience.