WHO IS THIS

Stopping dead in my tracks I looked straight ahead of me shocked and confused.

"How was he back, how did he survive I thought her was dead" All these thoughts circles through my brain. Carl and Rick were standing talking to a boy, a very familiar boy who I use to love.

"Y/N" I heard his sweet voice say.

"Jason" A few tears slipping from my Y/C/E eyes. I ran up to him and hugged him tightly.

"How..." I whispered. "I thought you were dead" I sobbed.

"I told you to run, the herd didn't kill me thou I managed to escape" he smiled.

"I'm sorry I shouldn't have left" I cried.

_________
Flashback:
I held Jason's hand as we ran through the old office building

"We're not going to out run them" he said.

"We can try" I said trying to run but I was pulled back and turned around to face Jason. "What are you doing" I said in a rush.

"I love you Y/N" he said and kissed me quickly before pushing me out the door and into a hall.

"Jason" I screamed. I was in a dark hallway the only light coming from a single window down at the very end of the hallways. "Jason!" I screamed.

"The doors not going to hold run" he yelled between the door.

"No Jason I love you I'm not leaving" I sobbed violently trying to open the door.

"Run Y/N" he screamed his deep voice echoing through the hall then was muffled by the sound of growling walkers.

"Go now they are coming I will hold them off" he yelled.

"I love you" he said that was the last thing I heard before running down the hallway a sobbing mess.

I reached the exit door and opened it quickly out of breath. The light from the sun blinding me. I fell to the ground my back sliding down the side of the abandoned office. I clutched the heart necklace in my hand tightly to the point where the jagged edge of the heart broke my skin causing it to bleed.

"I love you too" I said quietly before getting up and running off into the woods.
______________
"Y/N who is this" Carl asked hurt in his eyes.

"Carl this is Jason" I said.

"The Jason" he said.

"Yes" I said looking down at the ground. Carl and I liked each other from the moment I came here that was about a year after I thought I lost Jason now it's been another year since I have been here with Carl in Alexandria. We were never official although we did kiss once or twice. I really did like him but I loved Jason.

"Can I talk to you" Carl asked dragging me away.

"I'll be back" I said to Jason and he nodded.

"Y/N you can't do this, I really like you" he said.

"Carl I love Jason I thought I was over him after I thought he died and I was but now seeing him here and alive I thought I lost him" I said tears threatening to spill from my eyes.

"I understand but Y/N...." all of a sudden I felt his lips on mine I quickly pulled back.

"Carl" I whispered.

"Hey!" I heard Jason's voice and then all of a sudden Carl was lying on the ground Jason standing above him he had just punched him and now Carl's nose was bleeding.

"What the fuck" Carl yelled angry. He got up and punched Jason back.

"Hey!" I yelled at both of them trying to get them to stop.

"Stay out of this" Jason through his hand back smacking me straight in the face with his fist sending me backwards and down on the ground.

"Y/N" Maggie yelled running over to me.

"Oh my god Y/N" Carl leaned next to me.

"Are you okay" Maggie asked.

"What the hell is going on" Daryl's voice yelled in a deep tone.

"Oh please I barley hit you" Jason said.

"Say that to the bruise forming next to her eye" Maggie said through gritted teeth.

"What the hell happened to you" I said my voice staying strong but a couple tears spilling down into my cheeks and down off my chin.

"I come back here to find out you have been screwing some other dude" he said.

"We haven't been screwing!" I yelled. "And I thought you were dead Jason" I said.

"I think you should go" Daryl and Rick both said. I hadn't realized that I was holding onto Carl as he wrapped his arms around my figure on the ground protecting me.

"Thank you" I said lying into his chest. "I don't know what got into him" I sighed.

"Are you okay Hun" Maggie asked. I nodded and smiled at her. Daryl and Rick were now escorting Jason out to the gates as Sasha ran over to me.

"What the heck happened to you" she asked.

"I'm okay" I smiled.

"Always getting into trouble you" she smiled trying to lighten everything up. I chuckled and got up with the help of Carl and Maggie. I held Carl's hand as we walked to Maggie's to get Carl and I fixed and cleaned up.
____________
"I'm sorry I didn't think Jason would act like this" I said looking down at the floor as I sat on the counter Carl standing in between my legs.

"Don't worry about it. I was the one who kissed you after all it's kind of my fault this all happened" he said looking into my eyes with his blue one. I leaned in and kissed him again wrapping my hands around his neck.

"A lot better when there's no one punching you after it eh" I smiled.

"Oh ya" he said kissing me again this time more passionate and for longer.

"Whoa you two I leave for two minutes and your all over each other" Maggie laughed coming in with cotton pads and water.

"Oh gosh" I screamed at the sudden presence in the room.

"Can you stop sucking on her face for a couple minutes so I can fix her up" Maggie teased.

"I think I can manage" Carl laughed stepping away and letting Maggie clean me up. The whole time he was making funny faces at me behind Maggie. I bit the inside of my cheek trying to hold back my laughs the entire time.