chapter 3

Louis' P.O.V.

WHAT ?! I was in shock because HE just said "Hi" to me, I mean, really, of all the people that tried to talk to him or to get him to notice them he noticed me?! Not even the most popular girl, managed to make him notice her or even talk to her.

OK this is official the strangest day of my life and to be completely honest it's the best too.

After I done my internal conversation with myself I realised that I didn't responded him and I begin to panic 'what if he don't want to talk to me and he was only being friendly? What if he thinks I'm weird for not responding?' my thoughts were interrupted by a deep voice, HIS voice "Are you OK? You seem pale, are you not feeling well?" he said as he turned a little to examine my face with his perfect green eyes.

"I....am...mhhhh yeah.....I'm-m OK-k" I stuttered, then blushing slightly and look down, embarrassed by my stutter, but then he put a finger under my chin and begin to trace his fingers up my face, over my cheeks "Hey now, don't look down, I want to see your beautiful eyes" he says, making my heart beat fast . I can't explain why I feel so strange around him, I just know that I need him, I need him to be in my life, to hug me, to kiss me, to hold me tight and to love me, but then again that can't be possible because he's HE and I'm... Well just 'me'.

My thoughts were interrupted again by his perfect voice "You're doing it again love." He chuckle "Doing w-what?" I ask a little unsure what he meant "Having an internal talk to yourself " He says looking into my eyes and smiling "Oh....I...I'm sorry.....I didn't-t meant t-to" I said blushing again and trying to hide my face so he won't see.

He was about so protest when the bell rang and then I noticed that the teacher left and that all the class was looking at us, well most of them at me with an angry expression on their face, like they want to murder me.

I tense immediately afraid because I know that they won't let me get out of it easy, but then I feel a hand on my back "Louis? What are you afraid of?" He asked rubbing my back and immediately makes me relax and feel safe.

But then I processed what he just said and wondering "how do you know that I'm afraid of something?" and he leaned closer to me and said, close to my ear, "I can feel it love, and you don't have to be scared anymore beautiful because I'm here to protect you " Harry said moving his strong arms and hugging me tight making me literary melt against him.

It was so good to be in his arms, it was like Heaven, so perfect and warm. I never felt so complete, ever. "Come on Lou, the class is over." He says moving his arms from around me and I couldn't help but whine at the loss of contact.

He chuckles "Aww that was so cute." Harry said tapping my nose and offering me his hand.

I was in shock because he acts like we know each other since forever but then again I feel the same so I took his hand feeling butterflies in my stomach like every time I touch him and we make our way out of the class.

"Hey, I was wondering if you would like to..." He was cut off by a blond guy "My lord- I mean Harry, Marcel and Edward asked for you..." He said

"Shit I totally forgot about them...sorry love I have to go, but I'll see you later and don't worry about getting hurt, that's not going to happen because I'm watching over you, I'm gonna keep you safe, I promise you, my love, see you soon" Harry said pecking me on the cheek then rushing out.

"Bye...."I say, more to myself, standing there in the hall touching my cheek and wondering 'WHAT THE HELL JUST HAPPENED'.