Chapter 29: Bringing Back Memories Part: 2

UNEDITED

WARNING: THIS CHAPTER SUCKS.

"You had sex with him?"

"Wh- Wha- why- Huh?" I stammer hoping that I heard her wrong.

"So you did?" She asks,"oh my god were you impregnated with his baby?"

"Eew that's gross we were fourteen for the love of god, yuck! Gross- " I shudder,"How could you even?"

"Okay! Okay!" She says shrugging,"You said that I wouldn't believe what you did."

"Well, you believed that pretty easily." I say,"But no I didn't go that far."

"Oh come on the suspense is killing me!"

So on Saturday night promptly Jake arrived at my doorway.

"What?" I snap, looking at him. He looks at ease wearing black jeans and a tight fitting v neck.

And I checked him out several times but mostly because I thought I was dreaming.

He simply raises his eyebrow at my attire which is a plain tee and baggy pants.

"Is that what you are wearing to the party?" He asks.

"What party?" I mumble confused and sleepily.

"You FORGOT!" Rebecca exclaims and I wince.

"I had a lot in my plate okay, literally." I say,"Have you ever tried washing dishes of picky fourteen year olds, it's nasty,"

"But a hot guy like Jake asked you out to a party and you FORGOT?" She says incredulously,"What is wrong with you?"

"Hey, okay calm down." I say,"I'm sorry."

Rebecca simply sighs,"I really don't know how you got all the hot guys."

"I didn't get anyone." I say,"I just like them. They don't like me back-"

"Are you really kidding me right now?" She interrupts looking at me with an expression of shock and anger as if I had just told her that Orlando Bloom was ugly and couldn't act.

Like anyone would even say that.

I roll my eyes as I say,"I thought you wanted to know what happened?"

"Fine."

"Well, I had made a deal with the devil and there was no way he would let me out. I had half a mind to go back to my sleep and throw Alison to the dogs but I was too nice for that ....."

"Right, cause you were doing this for your friend." She says sarcastically and I glare at her as I continue.

"Okay god I'm ready." I exclaim coming out. I had made him wait because I didn't want Alison to know I was sneaking out with Jake Henderson.

I mean that would make me a total hypocrite after insulting him.

"Nice touch with the make up." He says winking and I make a face.

"When the hell did lipgloss become make up?" I say as he slowly leads me ahead.

It was quite dark and there was no one in sight. Usually most kids liked to stretch their curfew as long as they instructors didn't come for their rounds.

"Where are we going?" I whispered to Jake.

"Why are you whispering?" He asks out loud and I jump.