◦ SYNOPSIS

• • •

• • •

They say that a death from a loved one changes a person.

It can have a way of changing the person. When they look back to that day, that moment in time, they realize that something has been placed in their life. And with that something it can forever remind them of before and after. The person they became in the after may look different than the person who was there before.

Anger and bitterness consume them when they look at someone cherishing a moment with a loved one. It wasn't fair. Their  desperation and need for another moment with their loved one was all they wanted. But they couldn't.

Their curiosity would flood their thoughts with whys and whats. Why were they chosen? Why did their loved one had to suffer? Why them? What did they do to deserve this? The thoughts that once lingered in their mind grew quieter as time passed. On the days when they missed their loved ones more than anything, it roared like a lion.

Thalia was that lion.

And her father was the death that changed her.

The tragic demise of her father broke the fifteen year old in her mentally, physically, and emotionally apart. The spark of kindness that was once in her was gone and overshadowed by a swarm of anger and revenge.

Thalia's thirst for vengeance only outgrow more to the point where it had begun to bring chaos and danger to her people. Her absurd actions caused her heir to the throne be taken away and have herself be banished from her home.

Not one soul dared to look into the eyes of Thalia. They were afraid that the bloodthirsty monster she was known as would attack them.

However, one person decided to take the risk and look through the woman's eyes. And he saw everything. Bellamy Blake saw how lost and broken she was. He can see that she had been crying out for help.

What he didn't see was that he was the help she cried out for.

• • •

-EVERYTHINTRASH